Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?

Are there any guys who have ever had sex while the Super Bowl is going on?What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?All of the losers in the NFL that didn't make and have groupies that think superbowl is a large dish in the kitchen. SO I say about 11% of the worlds population.What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?
I had sex with a man named Sean on the 2006 superbowl!!What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?women with women 16 percent

women with men 8 percent

women with animal 1/2 percent

man with man 5 percent

bj half time 1.1 percent

thats the nelson ratings
I don't see why you can't do both at the same time. Actually, I prefer it that way. Just set up multiple screens at various angles (or some mirrors if you are financially deficient) for some SeNsuAL seDUcTiOn...What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?I just like getting a bj during the game....What is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?
Well, I am going to have sex with young Thai girl while I watch the Super Bowl, in Bangkok. So..count me in.
no sex this year...unless its with eli after he wins the superbowlWhat is the pecentage of people having sex during the Super Bowl?
69%
Maybe during half time...



Sorry babe, not enough time to help you finish... The 3rd quarter is about to start... LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment