Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Did your attempts at conceiving a child of a particular sex work?

Have you tried conceiving a baby of a particular sex using the timing of sex method (sex on day of ovulation for boy, and sex 2-3 days before ovulation for girl)?



If so, what sex were you trying for, what sex did your baby turn out to be? How long did it take you to get pregnant?Did your attempts at conceiving a child of a particular sex work?Well, I haven't actually tried to use the method, but I can say that having sex on the day I ovulated the last two times, I did conceive boys. At the time, I did not know it would result in boys, though. My husband so wanted a little girl. The first time all I know is it was my first cycle after going off birth control. The last time the very first try on the day I knew I ovulated according to my calendar mid-cycle ovulation. I just thought I would let you know. I do hope I helped. Good luck.Did your attempts at conceiving a child of a particular sex work?Does the X-gene sperm get lazier than the Y-gene on a particular day? The boy/girl is determined by the sperm not the egg so whether before or after ovulation is pointless.



But if you want to pursue old wives tales then booze up the man to slow down his Y-genes to get a girl. (because the Y gene makes a boy so the girl genes wins the race to the egg)Did your attempts at conceiving a child of a particular sex work?I have two kids, I girls for both, and I got them!



I was on top, orgasmed first, and wore something pink during sex for both of them and the girl gene won out!



My poor hubby wanted boys hehe, but I am just to good I guess =)

No comments:

Post a Comment