Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How do you combat soreness after sex while pregnant?

I am now 32 weeks into my first pregnancy and me and my significant other have always had an active sex life. At least every other day we were having sex. The pregnancy has gone wonderfully with minimal spotting, no morning sickness or any other ailments. Now that I am eight months, my feet are tired all the time due to work and school and whenever we do it, my vagina gets sore and sometimes its two to three whole days before I can recuperate. Can anyone give me advice on how to combat this? Should we hold off on having sex so frequently?How do you combat soreness after sex while pregnant?Same thing with me 30 wks and 3 days my doc told us to calm it down a couple months ago bc I was haveing contractions bc we were doing it too hard try diff positions and go softer try useing lube and sperm gives u contractions it won't make u go into labor but it's uncomfortable sometimes and it's good to have orgasms it can bring on labor and it helps prepare for delivery we use Toys and when I have a orgasm I have a contration and it pushes her as low as she can go sry if it's tmiHow do you combat soreness after sex while pregnant?If you feel pain take it easy for awhile.
  • disneymovieclub
  • rachel zoe collection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment