Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?

I am curious about the normal amount of sex for a married couple. I want to make sure that my spouse is sexually fulfilled and happy. I found this article about the sex and married people, http://marriagecounselingonline.net/lets-talk-about-sex-and-marriage/. I am curious to hear what others have to say about the subject.What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?Check this out.

http://tinyurl.com/SexInTheMornin

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?
There really is no one right answer to this question, except what ever amount the two of you want. If that means every day or only once a month that is normal for you two.



If the two of you want different amounts then you need to find a happy median some where in between that makes both of you happy. This is where talking becomes very important if the two of you can't talk about this then the marriage will become unhealthy.What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?This really is very subjective:



It can depend on workload, stresses, health levels and general activity.



Normal is probably if a couple is having as much sex as each partner wants.



This could be once a week, once a fortnight, or once a month. Or on holidays or for an anniversary, it could be every single day!



The couple's expectations and circumstances determine what's 'normal' for them.



Good luck!
It's really what you feel comfortable with and what each other wants, there is no typical amount of sex that should be had in a relationship or marriage, some people do it everyday, some people do it every week...



It really is completely up to you... If it was me I would say every couple of days, but I think as long as you are not ignoring each others needs then there shouldn't be an issue.



Relationship first - sex second..What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?"Do it till your satisfied"



Satisfaction is whatever the two of you agree upon.

"Articles" are full of crap.

I mean really, who are you comparing notes with?

Are you planning on having an orgy and need to know how many times everyone else will be doing it?

There have been times in my marriage when every morning and every night and all day on Saturday and the rest of the day on Sunday...after church was normal.

Whenever we were getting dressed for a party, or coming home from a party, was all it took to go at it.

There was a time when I could not even change my socks without him thinking that I wanted it.

As we got older and the children came, it became less often, but not any less intense.

Now we are nearly "home alone" and it has become "the kids are gone for the weekend!!" get ready.

Like I said.....

"Do it, Do it, Do it till your satisfied"What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?
I think the average for American married couples is like 3 times per week, which amounts to every other day. Sounds about right to me! It's only a problem when partners have varying levels of sex drive, like the one who wants it every day, multiple times per day, and the other who wants sex once per week. That causes relationship problems.
It really depends on the couple and their life style ..



Take me and my husband for instance - we are a military couple, we have had sex 3 times within 12 months because he is deployed.



Before deployment is was about 3-4 times a week.



I also, do not get 'in the mood' the week before or during my 'time of the month' usually, meaning we have sex 2 out of 4 weeks in the month.What is a normal amount of sex for a healthy marriage?
I'm sure it varies because i've been married 21 years and my hubby still wants it more than twice a day. He felt this was the "norm" until he heard how many times other people actually have sex in a week. While i will say that i think he's a bit of a hound, sex at least once a day seems to fit us both nicely.
I thinks sex a few times a week is more realistic. I wouldn't want to force the issue of having sex everyday to make us happier. There are many other factors that are important to keeping a marriage strong and happy. but I guess sex is probably going to top the list as the most fun!
Marriage should be about Open, Honest Communication. So bring the topic up outside of the bedroom when both of you are relaxing and enjoying each others company. Just ask... and then you can give him some suggestions on how you would like to pleased yourself.
I think it depends on the couple. But, every other day is about right for marriage. Although it depends, there are some weeks where we have sex every day, sometimes more than once a day. It all depends.
Whatever you two agree on as "normal" :p I think this a case by case basis type of thing to. All I know is that i would think that it should be OFTEN, since you're married and all, right? lol
Definitely depends on the couple. There is no set guidelines for a happy marriage. Some will do it 2x a day, some 1x a month.. and still be happy.
Every couple is different. If you want to make sure your spouse is sexually full filed and happy listen to your spouse.
Normal for me would be at least twice a week. It's not just about the sexually fulfillment from the act, but also the connecting with my husband.
Every marriage is different. I would ask your spouse how many times he wants it and figure out a happy medium between what both of you want.
Whatever makes hubby and yourself happy is the normal amount.
Very subjective and based on the couple's sexual needs/preferences. Everyday is fine for some people.
I think you should have sex to solve everything. Who can be mad with some great loving? Get the loving, those good vibes rolling and then you can work through anything!
Normal amount is when both parties are satisfied!
As much as you want!

My sex drive personally waxes and wanes.

I've discovered, the more I have it, the more I want it.



:-)
Every other day.



This sorta question is subjective, though.
what is reasonable for one couple is not for the other.
Once a week with your wife and 6 times a week with your mistress.

And if your mistress can take over that once a week chore with the wife then you are free for Monday night Football!!
My babe and I are intimate a couple of times a week. We both work 2 jobs and a student and we have our son... Sometimes there just isn't time...
I believe it depends on the couple and what it takes for them to be satisfied!
The minimum three times a week but life can get in the way. just try to make time for intimacy.
Everyday sounds good to me!
I would have to say at least 3 times a week.
I believe it should be once a night. All night long.But then again, that's just my personal opinion.
depends on the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment