Saturday, February 18, 2012

Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?

My girlfriend is getting very excited about this!

She says women are now going around with no pantyhose and no stockings.

She asserts that this trend originated with Sex and the City.

This leads to terrible smelly feet!



Can anyone please confirm or deny this exciting story?Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?It sure didn't help ill give the show that much, I did watch once for like 5 minutes and seen a lot of women with bare legs that really needed to be wearing pantyhose. I'm sure it lead to more shoe sales also as wearing nothing in shoes would tend to deteriorate the leather inside more quickly.Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?
I guess Sex and the City was one program I never really watched. Either that, or I never got the memo. I've been wearing pantyhose and tights for most of my life, and still do.



In the doctor's office, I did happen to catch the episode guest starring Jon Bon Jovi (yum), but nobody seemed to be bashing pantyhose at the time.Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?Maybe some women, but there are still many who wear them. Personally, I think the look is far more attractive WITH them (stockings and thigh highs) than without. As far as feet are concerned, the smell is all there with or without....but it's definitely NOT terrible...........quite the opposite. :)Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?
No, it was a trend from sex and the city. It might have brought the trend more attention. Also there is a huge trend right now with stylized pantyhose and stockings. People are trading in the nude and black colored ones for more colors and patterns such as lace.Did Sex and the City cause women to stop wearing pantyhose and stockings?Rumor has it that the Sex and the City craze led to the trend of women not wearing pantyhose....good news is that more and more women are now wearing them. I never did care for the bare leg look myself.
  • english to hebrew translation
  • cool games for girls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment