Saturday, February 18, 2012

How long should I wait to have sex after inserting the Nuvaring?

Ive been on BC pills and changed to Nuvaring three months ago but I wasn't able to get my prescription and inserted it three days after my week period. How long should I wait until I have sex without a condom?How long should I wait to have sex after inserting the Nuvaring?Looking for sex toys with reasonable price, and the sex toy should be high quality and can perfectly satisfy your need? Well, xmybox.com is your best choice!How long should I wait to have sex after inserting the Nuvaring?Contact your doctor, let them know what happened and what day you started your medication. They will be able to tell you what you should do and how you can expect this to affect your cycle/risk of pregnancy.



In the meantime, USE A BACKUP METHOD. When in doubt, use a backup or don't have sex.
  • chrome apps
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment