Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How can I overcome the fear of having sex?

I am getting married in December and I am still a virgin. My future husband however is experienced. I am very nervous about having sex. It's not that I don't feel comfortable with him though. Any suggestions?How can I overcome the fear of having sex?First, I trust your husband knows about your situation.



Second, be honest and open with him about your anxiety. Just ask him to let you be in control of the whole thing. Namely, when you "do it," be on top, go slow, and things will go easily for you. If your husband to be has problems with this, then you are going to have problems in your marriage.



Best of luck.How can I overcome the fear of having sex?well, thats a normal thing, you will get the hang of it. and think of it this way, he wouldnt be getting married to you, if he didnt love you for who you are =) good luckHow can I overcome the fear of having sex?Mess around. do other sexual activites. if youre comfortable with that stuff, then you'll be fineHow can I overcome the fear of having sex?
You shouldnt be worried about sex, its the best! I love having it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment