Saturday, February 18, 2012

How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?

Does the girl or guy have a higher sex drive? Are the sex drives equal?



Can someone explain?How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?His likely slightly higher than yours right now. You will pick up and his will go down with time. Nature is strange that way. *How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?
My boyfriend and I are both 20 so close enough to 21, and we both have the same sex drive. We want to f*** like rabbits. Anytime we can we do. I think it all depends on the person though, everyone is different.How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?Depends on the girl and the guy. Most 21 year old guys have an enormous sex drive, and _some_ 21 year old girls have an enormous sex drive.How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?
I think that mine is pretty high, but normally i thought mine was pretty high for a girl. Guys' sexual peak is at 18 whereas most women is late 20's.How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?I'm 20 so I almost qualify. My sex drive is super high. I think about it all the time. I think it would be hard for anyone to keep up with me.How does the sex drive of a 21 yr old girl compare to that of a 21 yr old guy?
Just depends on the guy or the girl, not everyone is the same

No comments:

Post a Comment