Saturday, February 18, 2012

How important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?

Guys and ladies please share you answer with candor.



How important is a regular and very enjoyable sex life in your opinion to make up a lasting relationship? Is it vital? Or can it be lacking and you still enjoy your partnerHow important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?It's a part of a good relationship. It matters to me.



pls answer my question too. thnx.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArO_KTv4bp3KQTgBNo_f36fsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091011045520AAlPbMVHow important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?
Firstly Id suggest the couple are maried thats how God wanted us to enjoy each others bodies. Then I would say that sex is all part of this relationship and not an addition or optional extra thats how you show the other person what you feel and how you love. If its lacking its half a relationship and it causes people to not trust. Not trust because he or she make you feel unimportant and also not entrusting your body on the other person cause your husband have power over your body and you over his bodyHow important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?It is important to want your partner sexually, if you dont you become like brother and sister which is ok but not very exciting. I have been in two long term relationships, the first used me like a piece of meat and in the end I couldnt stand him near me, and I didnt enjoy sex so avoided it like the plague. That relationship ended. The present one my partner is my best friend, I love and adore him, he respects me and would never force me to do anything I didnt want to. After 7 years we are still madly in love, he is exciting and sexy and our sex life is still evolving. The secret is total and utter trust and respect and enjoying every minute spent together. Sex is there always and is a great healer if you are having problems cause no matter how bad things are, if you fancy each other you will always kiss and make up. No sex, no common ground, no relationship!
Well, I don't think a lasting relationship should be based on sex because eventually the sparks die down and what would you be left with? Nothing.



However, I am going through that just now - my boyfriend and I haven't had sex for a while and our sex life is seriously suffering. The reason why though is because things outside of the bedroom, are lacking.



I do think it is important because to me sex is an act of love (at least it is when I do it). I mean for guys I know it's just a physical act, but for me I choose to let my boyfriend see me so close and personally - I don't get naked for anyone else, so to me that is an act of my love for him. In that sense, I do think it is important because it's something I do with him and only him and it's a bonding moment. Without it, I kinda feel like he's lost interest in me or whatever......How important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?it depends on your age first of all. if you are old enough to have a sex life but as far as adults go, i find it very important for both the male and female. for woman, if our sexual needs are met, we feel loved and satified. your sex life can lack and it is possible to still enjoy your partner but how long that lasts depends on the couple.How important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?
VERY IMPORTANT.



Me and my girlfriend...well ex...broke up because of this reason last night!!! :(



We were together a year and RARELY had sex. She was very weird about it. Couldn't take it anymore. I'm not 13 years old anymore...
It is paramount in a relationship, unless both have very low libidos or asexual. Without it, a relationship is normally doomed to fail.How important is a healthy and enjoyable sex life in a successful relationship to you?
It is very important, but you have to be strong enough to take the rough with the smooth, and a relationship takes work on both sides to stop it going stale.
It's not important at all(: Love is love. Lust is lust(: They cannot be mixed!
you need a balance defianatly
I'd say it's right up there with water,food,air,etc.!
ofcourse i dont think i can live without sex
important!

No comments:

Post a Comment