Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How would you put sex into the proper perspective?

Well? Where does sex fit into your life? What is the healthiest way to view and think about sex? How would you try to describe it to someone with sexual issues?How would you put sex into the proper perspective?I think sex belongs in a category that comes close to defying description. This isn't to say that people in a relationship should withhold it from one another or it should be looked down upon, but rather, it should be an ideal that is so valuable that not just anyone can "get it." Rather it is something that is shared with someone who has enough meaning in your life that you would expose your naked self to them because you know that sex is not just an animalistic act, but rather an ultimate expression of shared value and meaning in one another.



How to describe it someone with issues? I would tell that person that sex is on the same level of dreams: it isn't always understood, but there is a strange and sensual beauty to it that further defines our humanity. We give ourselves to someone else as a physical act and a symbolic one, and hopefully for a higher purpose than making more people.



In my life: it's only done when she and I are emotionally starved for one another and that's a discipline in itself.



Overall: sex should be like when a person who was blind in this life enters Heaven and is no longer blind and sees God and says "how beautiful!"How would you put sex into the proper perspective?
depends on the girl breakfast lunch and dinner. push it as far as possible. I'd buy them a doctor ruth book, explaining is my cup of teaHow would you put sex into the proper perspective?a relationship

in a relationship

a pervertHow would you put sex into the proper perspective?
Sex, is just something you can't life without.How would you put sex into the proper perspective?this is a very complex question with minimal specificness.

I dont know what you mean by "sexual issues"....abuse? penis phobia?



in my life, I now view it as a necessary function much like eating or breathing. If you dont eat, you wither. if you dont get laid, well, lets just say, a persons world view gets a bit eschewed.How would you put sex into the proper perspective?
I love it. It's very important to me, I have a very high functioning libido and I could have sex five times a day if my partner was willing.

I think sex is very good for couples and for single people as well.

I hate the way that women's sexuality is viewed by society: if women enjoy sex and express their sexuality in a healthy and safe way, they are viewed as sl*ts, wh*res, promiscuous. I think that a woman being promiscuous is great. Women have sexual desires and needs also, and oftentimes it seems that people think that women can only enjoy sex when they are in a relationship, or in love with the person that they are sleeping with, which is very untrue: women enjoy sex just as much as men do, but our reticence in expressing our sexuality makes us seem as though we don't like it, or that we only like it if it is in the romantic sense.

I have had great sex inside of a relationship as well as outside of one; many women do.

Also, men seem to be thought of as purely sexual creatures, only capable of putting sexual desires in a position of priority and necessity, and that their sexual desires trump all desires to be in a relationship...which I also view as unfair.

Of course there are general differences between the way that women and men view sex, but we are all human and we all have sexual needs that we want satisfied. We also (for the most part) want someone to share our lives with. I think human sexuality is such a gray subject, with nothing that is black and white for any gender.

I am unsure of how I would describe it to someone with 'sexual issues', since that isn't a specific thing. It would depend on what the issue was.

I think the healthiest way to think of sex would be to acknowledge it as something human, and something dangerous that should be conducted safely. Also, for adults, it should be viewed as something fun, or for couples as a way to enjoy each others bodies and to learn to better pleasure one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment