Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the difference between the way boys and girls approach sex and intimacy?

I have a girlfriend that is bi and i don't know how she feels about sex. She says that girls turn her on also cuz she is bi but i am her boyfriend and i want to be the one that turns her on. Also, even though other guys dont turn me on at all, my girlfriend is trying to convince me that im bi deep down. I read somewhere that girls think about and approach sex and intimacy differently than boys. Can someone please explain in detail everything that i said?What is the difference between the way boys and girls approach sex and intimacy?to be honest..I think that it isn't about being girl or boy. But about the person itself.

Some like it hard, other stay with the basics...



I really hate to say because it's against my principles, but what I'm about to say now holds a bit of truth...



boys are more fixed on the f霉cking part,

while girls like the foreplay and it takes longer for them to reach an orgasm.What is the difference between the way boys and girls approach sex and intimacy?Just foreplay girls need.

No comments:

Post a Comment