Tuesday, February 21, 2012

How would you initiate sex after a long long break?

My husband and I haven't had sex in over 3 months. Well, it's just been a little awkward b/c we don't kiss or anything and so we kind of let it go. We have a 6 month old son as well and it's just been awkward. How would you do this? We don't even "flirt" with each other or anything. It's like our sex life just died even before my son came along. What can I do to help?How would you initiate sex after a long long break?I love to make it playful...I'll flash him some nipplage or wear a skirt with no panties and make it totally obvious...we both kinda chuckle then head straight to the bedroom with him already at 'attention'.How would you initiate sex after a long long break?
Any guy who isn't on his wife has big issues that he isn't talking about. But most end up feeling trapped, that this isn't what they expected in their life. So how do you over come that? I don't know, but try talking to him and see where his head is. It sounds like you haven't had any good communication between you two except for between the sheets. Try to talk, see if he even knows what is wrong, that is what is needed.How would you initiate sex after a long long break?Believe it or not, your problem is very typical with couples who have just had a baby. It's hard to get back to where you were before the baby came. You may never get totally active until the children are grown. But believe me you have a lot to look forward to then. I agree with everyone, have a date night. As a matter of a fact make it a habit to have date nights. You need to stay connected to your husband and both you you need a little romance.

Red
have your son go to grandmas go to a movie and have dinner. i'd eat dinner before the movie so that way your tummy has settled down. go back home for a little while. if he wants to pick up your baby first tell him you'd really like to go home b/c your shoes are uncomfortable or something like that. give him a big kiss and tell him thanks for the date and that you really miss spending time with him. make a move see where it goes. if that fails or you don't think it would work. get him drunk and take advantage of him.How would you initiate sex after a long long break?This is what initiates it:





My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge



I know you want it,

The thing that makes me,

What the guys go crazy for.

They lose their minds,

The way I wind,

I think its time



[Chorus x2]

La la-la la la,

Warm it up.

Lala-lalala,

The boys are waiting



My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge



I can see youre on it,

You want me to teach thee

Techniques that freaks these boys,

It can't be bought,

Just know, thieves get caught,

Watch if your smart,



[Chorus x2]

La la-la la la,

Warm it up,

La la-la la la,

The boys are waiting,



My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge



Oh, once you get involved,

Everyone will look this way-so,

You must maintain your charm,

Same time maintain your halo,

Just get the perfect blend,

Plus what you have within,

Then next his eyes are squint,

Then he's picked up your scent,



[Chorus x2]

Lala-lalala,

Warm it up,

Lala-lalala,

The boys are waiting,



My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And their like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to chargeHow would you initiate sex after a long long break?
How do you live with a man and not have sex? Anyway, im sorry, I just find it odd that it has been three months since you have had sex with your husband???? I would just wear a sexy nighty, do your hair and makeup and wear some perfume, then approach him like this when your child goes to bed. Im sure he has blue b*lls by now and would happily service you.
Wow. Did something happen before your son was born to initiate the freeze? a fight? Money Issues? My suggestion is have a family member watch your son and you and your hubby try going on a date. Sometimes thats all the relationship needs is something you enjoyed, like when you dated. Make a night of it. See how it goes. hopefully it will continue when you get home %26lt;wink%26gt; %26lt;wink%26gt;How would you initiate sex after a long long break?
Laying in bed one night, ask him to scratch your back, then kinda back your booty up into his crotch, then turn around and kiss him, works for me.
Thats really sad that initiating sex with your husband is so awkward! Just pull his pants down and start sucking his dick already!
Give your husband a pouch of cream and request him to massage your boobs.That may trigger him to start the job.
Unzip his pants, pull it out, put it in your mouth. Everything else after that will fall right into place.
Believe me, men don't need to flirt. Just jump on him when you are in bed. He won't resist.
Just hive him those goo-goo eyes. He will figure it out.
For some couples sex does diminish during pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. It's a psychological thing, some guys feel like they may be poking the baby or hurting the baby. After your little one is born, sex just doesn't seem like a priority. Especially if hubby was in the delivery room! There's the initial 6 weeks of abstenance, they the exhaustion of dealing with a newborn! And, now you are ready! Good for you! I wouldn't do anything sleezy. After all, he sees you as a mother now. You can be subtle. You can go out on a date. You can get a babysitter if you have someone you can trust, and you aren't breastfeeding. Think about what you used to do. Romance may not be his thing. Beer and wings may be his turn on. I would flirt with him a little. Take it slow. Kiss him slightly on the lips before he leaves in the morning. Brush up against him. Kiss him and put your hand on his crotch, see if there is any sign of life. You can put the baby down and slip into something provocative yet tasteful. Be a tease. Think about what you used to do. Slip into the shower with him as he is soaping up. That's a 10 minute tease. Give him a long lingering kiss. Build all day to the climax. Make him a great meal. Rub his shoulders, kiss his neck, feel his chest. He will get the hint. You know what he likes and what turns him on. You can initiate anything you want. You can get creative. You guys will be back on track before you know it! Good Luck!
  • p411
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment