Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who else is due at the end of this month? April 2011?

***Please only respond if you are due in April 2011...***



I am due with baby girl #2 on April 29th, 2011, her name will be Brooklyn Savannah.



Just curious how everyone is doing? Do you have a facebook and would you like to add each other so we can watch our babies grow and hit mile stones together?? :)



here is my Facebook link:



http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6鈥?/a>



I am due April 29th 2011. I am doing GREAT! No problems at all. Had an emergency c-section with my first daughter and this time I am trying to do a vaginal birth! I am a sissy when it comes to pain meds so I will TRY to do it without an epidural but I am not going to hate myself if I can't do it! I am more nervous than excited at this point just because I haven't experienced "labor and delivery"!!



Curious:

1. How old are you?

2. Having a boy or girl?

3. Baby name?

4. Is this your first?

5. How are you doing? any problems? (high blood pressure, low fluid, breech, late etc)



anything else you want to add!! :) I look forward to hearing your responses!! :) thanks!Who else is due at the end of this month? April 2011?
Hi,

Mine names Jasmine=)

Im having a Little girl!

Her name will be Aaliyah

Im 17, yes i know young but with lots of support!

and i am due April 27 2011=)Who else is due at the end of this month? April 2011?
Hi I am due April 24th. I am 38.3 weeks pregnant with a little girl. We are naming her Ava Linlee. She is my third. I have a little boy and a little girl. I have had a healthy pregnancy so far and Im just ready for it to be over with and she will be my last Im having a tubligation done after I give birth. Good Luck and congrats.Who else is due at the end of this month? April 2011?
Well, im not technically due in April, im actually due May 12th, but my doctor is inducing next week at 37 weeks due to high blood pressure, and swelling.



Im 18 years old, and married, this is our first :-) were having a boy, going to name him Aaron James.

No comments:

Post a Comment