Monday, January 30, 2012

Which names sound better together? Adam and Aidan, or Adam and Ian for siblings 15 months apart?

I like both Aidan and Ian, the middle name will be Timothy. Please help me decide... baby is due Aug 23rd, 2011.



Aidan Timothy

Ian Timothy



Sibling name: Adam William



The boys are mixed Latino/IrishWhich names sound better together? Adam and Aidan, or Adam and Ian for siblings 15 months apart?
Ian.

.......................
Aidan and Adam are too similar. They sound too much alike. Pretend that they both playing outside and that you are calling them in for dinner. "Aidan, Adam, dinner's ready!" See what I mean?

Adam and Ian sound great together. Also, I agree with you: Aidan has become very common.

Go for Ian. It's a great choice :)

Edit:
@ ?яо??? ???? : That's funny, I always use the calling in for dinner example as well :) HahahaWhich names sound better together? Adam and Aidan, or Adam and Ian for siblings 15 months apart?
Adam and Ian, definitely!



Adam and Aidan are WAY too similar for brothers. And it's not just the A - both start with A, have a D in the middle, and end with the very similar sounds M and N. It would cause too much confusion.



Also, Ian Timothy flows much better than Aidan Timothy.



:)



Please answer my BNG - match the sibling names:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
In my honest opinion I think that Ian Timothy is adorable! Aidan and Adam are very close names not just because of the A.



Adam and Ian sound nice together..just picture them a few years from now...That's what I do. I imagine I am calling my kids down for dinner. I know it sounds silly but it works.



Try saying Ian...Adam Time for dinner! And you will see it feels right!



Hope this helps

Good Luck

Congrats on your new baby boy =)Which names sound better together? Adam and Aidan, or Adam and Ian for siblings 15 months apart?
You can't go wrong with either of your names! I personally LOVE the name Aidan, but I also like Ian a lot. I like the combo Aidan Timothy better than Ian Timothy, it just flow better. And Adam and Aidan go well together! Therefore I would pick Aidan Timothy!





Answer mine? Thanks! :)
Adam and Aidan!

If you want, another idea is Alec. Adam %26amp; Alec are my brothers names, and I've only met 1 other guy named Alec.



Good luck!
I really like Adam and Ian



Ian is a really cute name



Aidan in my opinion is too similar to Adam
Adam and Ian. Adam and Aiden are too close and Aiden names are far to common in some areas.
I love the way Adam and Ian sound together



so it will me adam william %26amp; Ian Timothy







yes aidan and iam are good names to mathc up with adam (:





Hopeu like my idea (:
Ian Timothy :) I think it sounds great with his brothers name and unlike Aidan the two names aren't to close.
Aidan Timothy
Adam and Ian! I think Adam and Aidan sounds a bit too similiar.
i think Adam and Aiden are a bit to similar. Ian is nice. It ghoes well with Adam. I am Irish to- what about Ciaran, Cian or Sean?
Aidan!
Adam and Aidan. It can be like that for all of your kids(for however many you have). They can all have A names if you like
Adam and Aidan



Hope I Helped

Nikki
Adam and Ian.
Adam and Aidan.
Aidan Timothy.... I love that name

My sons name will be Aidan Joseph
Ian, by a long shot.
  • cool games for girls
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment