Monday, January 30, 2012

Who chose a unique name for their baby?

According to the popular names list for babies years 2001 to 2011 the most popular names have repeated themselves, some include Isabella, Sophia, Grace, Kaylee, Abigail, Emily, Hannah, Ava, Audrey, Olivia, Kylie, Madalyn for girls and Aiden, Mason, jackson, Caden, Liam, and Levi, Carter, Gavin, Noah, William, Tristan, Eli, James for boys. How many of you decided to go with a name that wasnt on the top 100 list? What name did you choose and why? :) if you dont like unique names dont answer. ThanksWho chose a unique name for their baby?
I named my 2 year old little girl Riyah Brielle :) (rye-a). Names Im considering for out next baby girl are Noelle, Seren, or Ayla. I love simple, underused, and feminine names with great meanings!
I doubt very much if anyone used a 'unique' name, which by definition is a one of a kind name, meaning there are no others like it, there are no gradations of unique, it is or it isn't. That said, I did use a name not on the top 100, and have several more on my waiting list, they are uncommon, but they are not manufactured and have a history and meaningWho chose a unique name for their baby?
"Unique" and "Not in the top 100" are NOT necessarily the same thing.



My daughter's name is not particularly common, but it's not 'unique' either. It's not weird or impossible to spell or pronounce. (Some people do seem to have trouble pronouncing it ... which is very odd since it's pronounced EXACTLY as it's spelled.)
I have chosen the name Emrald-Mejia (Pronounced Mehia) Elizibeth Rose. I like it because it flows and, to me, it is unique.Who chose a unique name for their baby?
My kids are Charity, Justice, Jayce, %26amp; Gunner. None that are on the top 100. I don't want a name that is WAY out there nor a name that is repeated 10 times in a classroom.
I like the name River for a boy.
My little sisters name Is Diamond and my brothers name is Mauricio :)
parent choose uniqe name

No comments:

Post a Comment