Thursday, January 26, 2012

For everyone having a 2011 baby :D ?

when are you due?

boy or girl?

what are you naming him/her?

baby shower theme?

your nursery theme?

*also, any stretch-mark regiments that seem to work?

*what bottles %26amp; diapers are you planning to use?

*anything else?



mine:

march 29th.

girl.

olivia marie flora. (any opinions on that name, still undecided?)

pink, cheetah print, %26amp; hello kitty. it matches the cake!

theme is safari, also blends into my room.

*i currently just use cocoa butter.

*hopefully avent, trying tommee tippee.For everyone having a 2011 baby :D ?
Congrats.. but you look like your 15.
Due: May 13, 2011
*BOY
*Ryan or Jason
*No theme for baby shower, just having my friends and family together and to play some baby shower games :)
*Nursery room is light green, with darker green thin stripes between each wall board (if that makes sense lol), i have a nice hand made crib made of solid oak, and a matching rocking chair and changing table.
*For stretch marks on my belly i've been using this cocoa butter balm from a store called The Body Shop, its really nice and it tingles after i put it on, it kinda feels like its doing its job
*I am going to use disposable diapers, huggies preferably. I wanted to try cloth diapers but my spouse refuses :( Not sure which bottles im going to use, haven't thought that far yet. But i do plan on breastfeeding :)For everyone having a 2011 baby :D ?
when are you due?

27th Feb 2011, but think I will have my baby around the 14th, my first was 2 weeks early



boy or girl?

Girl, so glad since I already have a son



what are you naming him/her?

Charlotte McKenizie, her middle name is my mum's middle name, didn't put last name in



baby shower theme?

Didn't have one this time around



your nursery theme?

All the furiture is white with all the decorations pink



*also, any stretch-mark regiments that seem to work?

I didn't get any with my first, so fingers crossed. I'm using bio oil everyday just to be safe



*what bottles %26amp; diapers are you planning to use?

Not planning to use bottle since I want to just breastfeed but if I was to I would use avent and I will be using huggies nappies



*anything else?

Just want to wish you all the best in 2011 and also to all the mums and new mums to be also xoxoxo
July 11!

Don't know yet :/ hoping it's a boy!

Van or Veda!!

co-ed baby shower...

havent decided on the nursery yet, but if it's a boy it'll be electric blue or green and have skateboards on the wall and stuff to do with music with skulls and crossbones and stuff...and if it's a girl, hot pink and will have music stuff and skulls and crossbones and stuff...i'm having a punk baby!!

and im only 12w2d so im not showing much and havent decided on bottles and stuff...For everyone having a 2011 baby :D ?
Due 14th July 2011

We want the sex to be a suprise!

Boy: Diesel, Bailey or Codah Girl: Scarlett or Ruby

Baby shower: My 2 sisters will organise that, so whatever they chose.

Nursery: Boy - Maybe planes and trucks or jungle Girl - Fairy, princess or Winnie the Pooh

I don't have stretch marks... Yet! ;o)

As for diapers, sounds like you are in USA. I am in Australia so will use Huggies disposable nappies and probably Avent bottles.

Anything else... I am trying not to go overboard with the spending, but this is our 1st child and I don't want to accept too many hand-me-downs. How about you?



Good luck... it's sooo exciting isn't it!!
when are you due? March 29th

boy or girl? Boy

what are you naming him/her? Don't really know yet

baby shower theme? Won't be having a shower (that I know of) as all my family lives 1200 miles away.

your nursery theme? Winnie the Pooh

*also, any stretch-mark regiments that seem to work? Nothing prevents stretch marks but moisturizing your skin with lotion can help.

*what bottles %26amp; diapers are you planning to use? Will use whatever bottles he agrees with but since I plan on breastfeeding I won't be using bottles at all until he's about four weeks old. As for diapers I will use whatever works best - hopefully a store brand so I don't have to spend big bucks on name brands.
when are you due? June 1st



boy or girl? BOY (found out today when i got my amniocentesis results - baby is healthy too yay!)



what are you naming him/her? We have a few names in mind but have not decided 100% though. Our top 2 names and Jude and Denny.



baby shower theme? Have not even thought about that yet!



your nursery theme? As above. Obviously something boyish hehe



*also, any stretch-mark regiments that seem to work? Not sure, i got HEAPS with my first and have no new ones appear since then!



*what bottles %26amp; diapers are you planning to use? We will most likely use disposables and also reusable diapers. I'm breastfeeding so boobys are my bottle hehe. But if i pump i'll use avent bottles.



*anything else? Super excited!!!
Feb 22, 2011
Girl
Leah Elena Maynez
I had a princess themed babyshower
No nursery choice yet since I moved back to my mothers home.
I started getting stretchmarks! I use Palmers cocoa butter formula. :(
I have a whole mixture of bottles from my babyshower, avent, some other types with disney characters...
and diapers Swaddlers and some huge box someone got me from babys r us. lol

lol what do you mean what else :P

A few piccs from babyshower!
April 12

Girl

Delphine Amelia

Don't know- my mother is planning it and it's a big secret!

No Nursery theme- I am just using things that I have or got for free. I have some cute ballet pictures and the room is wallpapered pink with little birds on it. So PINK would be my only theme.

I use the coco butter and grade seed oil- works great and absorbs fast.

Bottles- GLASS and made in America

Diapers- Cloth, I am hoping for some of those new nice ones for my shower :)

Anything else- Just fighting with my health insurance, they keep refusing all my prenatal visit. But other then that- I am trying to be CHEAP and not to get caught up in all the baby junk. We have a small house and I left my job to stay at home so it's a new world for me.
Jan 20th

i want it to be a surprise

if its a girl (sofia marie) if its a boy (Elijah Isaias)

baby animals

Black and white (if its a girl ill add some pink)

dont have any stretch marks, i have been using cocoa butter and olive oil.

bottles ( avent) diapers (huggies) but we will see.



Good luck, and congrats
due march 19th having a baby grl ;

im using cocca butter nd baby cream for stretch marks

theme for baby shower unknown im not planning it

theme for baby winne the poooh

bottles soothie %26lt;3

nd diapers swaddlers !!!
*June 09, 2011 %26lt;3

*Not sure yet =/

*Him- Lorenzo Jr. Her- Melody

*Winnie the Pooh

*Winnie the Pooh

*Palmers Cocoa Butter/Baby Oil

* Breast Feeding first then regular bottles/Huggies!
due April 22

boy :]

Keegan John

brown and blue

Teddy bears

Palmer vitamin E oil and tummy butter

not sure yet
Febuary

Boy

.

Im not sure

not sure

havent got any stretch marks yet, 33 weeks

whatever is cheapest
due April 28

Boy

Seth Raiden

umm baby boy?

baby jungle animals :)



%26lt;3
  • compare cars
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment