Monday, January 30, 2012

Mommys to be! whens YOUR due date?

I think ithis is deff my month... but don't wanna get my hopes up too much! If it is.... my due date would be November 20,2011 =)



When's your baby due? Boy or girl? Name picked out?Mommys to be! whens YOUR due date?
Our baby is due on June 14, 2011 %26lt;3

It's a girl! Savanna Carolynn %26lt;3
First of all, LOTS OF STICKY BABY DUST TO YOU!!!
I am due May 1, 2011, but will deliver via c-section (medically necessary) on April 25, 2011
Girl ......ETA: this is my first Girl, I have all boys and since this is the last one, we are super excited...the boys can't wait for her to get here and have a sister :)
Yes, we have our name picked out :).....I don't usually share it on here due to tons of criticism of the name :( But we love it and that's what's most important!!! :) I will divulge that Claire is the middle name :)

Let us know if this is your month when you find out!!! How exciting :) CONGRATS in advance if you are!!!Mommys to be! whens YOUR due date?
im due in september ! the date is 9.10.11 cute right!? lol
my boyfriend picked the name if its a girl, payton. but i personally want layla autaum or brooklynn, haha much to think about
and i picked the boys names wich would be braydon or landon.
were so indecisive lol but hopefully we will know the sex at our next appointment
loaaads of baby dust to you girl (:
My due date is October 15th!! I don't know what I am having yet because I am only 8 weeks along but I already picked out names :)



Girl- Jayna Grace Cardozo

Boy- Dallen Shayne Cardozo



Baby dust to you!! :)Mommys to be! whens YOUR due date?
I'm due May 9th 2011 but my Scheduled c-section is April 28th 2011!!!

I'm having another boy.

His name will be Dylan Mason.
I am due August 23, 2011. We find out the sex on the 30th. We chose Mason for a boy and Makenna for a girl. (We are sticking with M names because we are all Ms lol)
Due June 5th but scheduled c-section May 25th (unless she decides to come on her own)



Baby girl



Genesis Elise
I am due with my second daughter August 7th (which is my birthday, my 1st daughter is Aug 9th) I have no names picked out yet, her father and I have to try and agree on one, again lol. Good luck :)
July 10th.

It's a boy

Stuck between three names; Gavin, Liam, and Jonah
October 29th 2011 :) :)

Will find out what we're having in 14 weeks.

Hoping for a boy :)
Nov. 1st:) first baby and only one for now lol gota focus on finishing my degree:) congrats tho! Berly 6 or 7 weeks so gender is unknown. No names yet, just samantha marie. My husbands liked that name since before we met
congrats!!!

im due july 9th i wanted a baby girl i would have named her khloe, but its a boy, i have no name picked out but alot of clothes
My first baby is due may 15th its a boy and we have named him Noah :-)

Good luck to you :-)
Being induced march 17th! im already 3cm dilated 80%effaced. this will be my 3rd baby girl! Bailee Faith will be her name:-)
10 April, but her C-Section is scheduled for 4 April.

Eva Isabel, after her great grandmothers. Can't wait to meet her!
Due March 30th, with my second and last. It's a boy this time. Yes named after my husband :-) You've got a long way to go, try to stay cool this summer!!!
My son is due March 29th but due to preeclampsia, I will be induced sometime next week. We are planning on naming him Gavin Michael.
I'm due September 20th
im due november 20!!! obviously dont know the sex yet but sooo excited!
I'm due June 15 with a little girl i picked nevaeh rose
March 20th =]]]. Girl, Alannah Leigh
Im due October 10,2011

Girl name: Rhylee Kaice Marie

Boy name: Rhylan Roy
November 11th!!!! Baby dust to you dear!!!!
Ours is due 21st July,having a little girl,and picked the name Layla..x
November 17th. Got my BFP toady!!!
Due April 7th with a girl lillian shyla :)
Due 4/12/11 with a little boy. His name will be Ashton David. This is the first for both of us. If I had my pick his name would be Gavin but his daddy says no! lol
im due early may with a little girl her name is Stara
Nov 9. Just found out today :)
dont have but i will want a girl and name linda

No comments:

Post a Comment