Monday, January 30, 2012

A few quick questions! Please help me name my baby! Best answer=10 points!:)?

Ok this should only take a few seconds...



I love the name Payton/Peyton or either gender, but I'm having trouble figuring out which gender goes with which spelling. I'm kind of thinking that Peyton is better as a girl and Payton is better as a boy. What do you think?



Do you like the name Shelby for a little girl? What do you think of Shelby Rose?



What do you think of my top 3?

Boys:

Trevor Mason

Taylor James

Jonah Mason



Girls:

Kiana Marie

Courtney Lynn

Heidi Lynn



Thanks for answering! You can list any suggestions too! Thanks! Baby one is due May 11, 2011! :)A few quick questions! Please help me name my baby! Best answer=10 points!:)?
Firstly, congrats!!



Secondly, I agree with what you said:

Payton - M

Peyton - F

I prefer the feminine version.



I don't like the name Shelby... it sounds so... out of date.

And I don't know why (maybe it's because of Selby the Wonder Dog), but I associate it more with males (even though I know a girl called Shelby).



Boys:

Trevor Mason - I dislike both the names.

Taylor James - This one is cute. :)

Jonah Mason - Jonah is nice but again, I don't like the name Mason.



Girls:

Kiana Marie - I don't like the spelling of Kiana but I love the pronunciation, however, Kiana seems too modern to go with Marie.

Courtney Lynn - Courtney is okay but I don't like the name Lynn.

Heidi Lynn - Heidi will forever be that little Swiss girl in the story.



How about Peyton Rose?



A little bit quirky (maybe too much?) but perhaps Quiana instead of Kiana (pronounced the same way)? (It still wouldn't go with Marie though).
i agree with you. Peyton for a girl and Payton for a boy.



I don't really like the name Shelby but it'd be cute to call her Shell especially if your british! lol but of course you can also call a girl named Michelle Shell and i think i like that better :)



I really like Trevor Mason, Jonah Mason and James. Taylor is just to girly for me now a days



i am not a fan of any of you girls names.. i do like some names that are close to them. and Marie and Lynn are OK middle name.



Kiera Marie

Kellin Lynn

Holly LynnA few quick questions! Please help me name my baby! Best answer=10 points!:)?
I agree! Peyton is a tricky one. But i do think the spelling Payton is better for a girl name.

Shelby Rose? -yes that's very pretty.

I love your boys names! Those are cute combinations!

Girls names are cute too! I especially like Kiana Marie. That's very pretty!

Hope i helped! (=



Boys:

Samuel

Samson

Ryan

Mark

Marcus

Levi

Harrison

Reid

Amad

Ian

Tyler

Timothy



Girls:

Delilah

Diana

Jane

Raine

Laney

Amberlynn

Skyler

Brianna

Trinity

Serenity

Kendra

Kayla
My daughter's name is Peyton so I would suggest Peyton for a girl. I don't really like the spelling Payton but I do think it is better for a boy.



I do like the name Shelby and Shelby Rose is very cute.



Love Taylor James but i'm not a fan of Trevor or Jonah

Love them all! The only think i would change would be Kiana to Kiara or Keira.



Good luck with your baby! God bless!A few quick questions! Please help me name my baby! Best answer=10 points!:)?
Ah!!!! I looove the name Kiana-Marie and Heidi Lynn!!!! Oh, and Shelby Rose is nice, and uncommon. Perfect 4 a unique baby.

Taylor James I rally looove.

I agree. (4 the Payton/Peyto debacle) That's what I think.

Good luck on baby one!!!!
I agree. Peyton for a girl, Payton for a boy.



I love Shelby :) I'm not a fan of Rose, however, it does sound good together!



Jonah is my favourite, Then Taylor, then Trevor



I hate the name Courtney. sorry. I've never liked it. Kiana is pretty :) and Heidi is pretty cute too.
Peyton for a girl. Payton for a boy. I am not keen on the name for either gender.



I don't like the name Shelby, reminds me of a tortoise i dont know why.



I like Taylor James but non others.



I like all of the girls names though.
i don't think shelby would be a good name

because it is a name for a car (mustang shelby)

and yes peyton is better for a female spelling, and it is a better name for a girl than shelby

and what do you think of the name : lya
Yes I once babysat a little girl who name was Peyton.

Boys I like the name Mason

Kasen

Landon



Girls

Danica

Kade

Haylie

Angelina

Adia

Nadia

Olivia
I think Peyton looks tacky.

Payton is for either gender.

Horrid names for boys, and Shelby is not good.

Kiana either.
Payton=boy

Peyton=girl



I like the name Shelby but it's not my top-ten names.



For boys' I like the name Taylor James.



For girls I like the name Heidi Lynn the best.
I like Peyton for both a girl and boy

I don't really like Shelby

Jonah Mason

Kiana Marie
Peyton-Girl

Payton-Boy

Shelby Rose is adorable!

Love Jonah Mason and Kiana Lynn
shelby rose is nice but i think Kiana marie is nicer for a girl. for a boy taylor james is nice
I like Trevor Mason.

As for the girls, im not too fussy on those names.
I don't hate any of the names you chose. lol The ones i REALLY like are...



Taylor James



Courtney Lynn
Payton (girls spelling) - Peyton (boys spelling)



Shelby Rose as a little girls name the one thing I got to say for it is that is not a common name that I hear. I sorry when I think of Shelby I think of it as a name for a dog my than a cute little girl, but add that rose to the end Shelby Rose as one name and I can see it working.



Placing your top three in my order from favorite to least favorite.



boys name



1. Taylor James

2. Trevor Mason

3. Jonah Mason



girls names



1. Kiana Marie

2. Courtney Lynn

3. Heidi Lynn



My top pick of names you mentioned are for girls Kiana Marie I love that name , for boys Trevor Mason yes I know it goes against my order list which would mean taylor, but I think Trevor works with what I think you are searching for.







Girls name I like:



Alexis

Casey

Madison

Shannon

Skylar

Sophia

Elizabeth

Mia

Marie

Honor



Boys name I like:



Taylor

Skyler

John

Jacob

Jonah

Romeo

William

No comments:

Post a Comment