Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby On The Way...Need Help :)?

So I'm 18 Weeks Pregnant, And I will find out what I'm having March 3, my due date is July 20, 2011 i want to think of both boy %26amp; girl names so I can have an idea any help would be nice!



Thanks A Lot!!! :)Baby On The Way...Need Help :)?
here are some:



Everett

Spence

Sawyer

Ashton

Alexander

Addison





Flannery

Vivian

Maureen

Leah

Daisy
WOW! My due date is July 19th, 2011 but am having a C-section either July 11th or 12th, and we also go on March 3rd for our 2nd ultrasound to hopefully find out what we are having!!



But ya, back to the question! LoL! I'm having a hard time picking a boys name. Names I like, my Husband doesn't and vice versa. We have decided on a girls name which will be Ava Renae. But some names I like are Xander Shane, Liam Carter, Owen James, and the one my Husband wants us to name our baby (we're hoping for a boy) Chevy Eugene. (Eugene is my late father in laws middle name.)



Now when it comes to girls, my 7yr old daughters name is Emarie Mercedes. Her first name is a combination of Emily and my middle name, Marie. Girls names, in my opinion, are harder to choose than boys.



I guess it really just depends if your wanting to go unique, modern, or old fashioned with the name. But congrats on your new addition!!Baby On The Way...Need Help :)?
TRADITIONAL

GIRLS

Ava

Anna

Amelia

Aubree

Beatrice

Bessie

Barbara

Caroline

Charlotte

Claire

Dianne

Esther

Elizabeth

Eleanor

Emma

Eve

Eva

Grace

Julie

Julia

Katherine

Louise

Lillian

Lucy

Mary

Ophelia

Rachel

Rebecca

Sarah

Susanna

Victoria



Alexander

Andrew

Charles

Daniel

David

Edward

Francis

George

Henry

Harry

Jacob

James

John

Matthew

Michael

Patrick

Peter

Richard

Robert

Thomas

William

Zachary





MODERN

GIRLS

Aaliyah

Abrianne

Brooke

Caydence

Deon

Eliza

Emilie

Georgie

Hannah

Hayden

Harper

Harley

Isla

Isabella

Jordana

Kaelyn

Laurena

Maya

Natalie

Olivia

Piper

Quinn

Riley

Renee

Rae

Rosie

Taryn

Tahlia



BOYS

Adrian

Bailey

Caleb

Conor

Chase

Deonn

Ethan

Gabe

Hayden

Isaac

Jordan

Kase

Lucas

Lucan

Luton

Miles

Milo

Oliver

Rae

Stephen

Xander
Girls: Payden, Helen, Lyric, Ren, Julia, Makayla, Issabella, Arianna, Meloney

Boys, Max, Hayden, Zach, Harley, Casey, Joe, Brian, Tanner,Ty, MitchBaby On The Way...Need Help :)?
Congratulations!

Girl Names:

Hayley Jane

Adeline Grace

Julia Lynn

Emma Jane

Grace Lynn

Emily May

Alicia Jane



Boy Names:

Alec Michael

Christopher John

Jack Reese

Harry Wells

Jody Thomas

Tommy John



Hope I could Help!
Aria

Eloise

Isobel/Isabel/Isabelle

Bella

Elsa

Luna

Lila

Tara

Aoife (E-fa)



Thomas

James

Aiden

Noah

Sean

Conor

Daniel

Samuel
i always love to name a girl Suheyla or Suhail and boy, Hanad

No comments:

Post a Comment