Monday, January 23, 2012

HELP! Finding a name for my baby boy.?

We found out last week we are having another boy!

Our first son's name is Ezekyel Josiah (he will be 2 next month)



So now we are trying to find out the name for our latest addition to the family, due January 12th, 2011.



MIL came up with the name Hezekiah, as it is both similiar in meaning and structure as "Ezekyel". I don't hate it, but I am not loving it. I was trying to go along the Biblical name path, but any suggestions would be appreciated!HELP! Finding a name for my baby boy.?
Nehemiah Emanuel

Joshua Moses

Jonah Matthew

Micah Isaiah

Jedidiah Malachi
Ooh I love the name Ezekyel. One of my favorite names for a boy is Hezekiah, sorry you don't like it that much.

I love Biblical names for boys.



Popular Biblical Names:

Matthew, Mark, Michael, Benjamin, Adam, Aaron, Seth, Nathan, Luke, John, Jason, Jeremy, Jesse, Peter, David, Daniel, Jacob, James, Joel, Jeremiah, Joseph, and Joshua.



Not so Popular Biblical Names:

Isaiah, Solomon, Jonah, Abel, Asher, Abram, Cain, Caleb, Jordon, Levi, Isaac, Tobias, Gabriel, Zachariah, Zebadiah, Eli, Elijah, Emmanuel, Ephraim, Ethan, Ezra, Phineas, Reuben, Samson, Saul, Simon, Jonah, and Jesse.



My Favorites Together are:

Elijah Isaiah %26amp; Ezekyel Josiah

Zachariah James %26amp; Ezeykel Josiah

Tobias Daniel %26amp; Ezeykel Josiah

Abel Isaac %26amp; Ezeykel JosiahHELP! Finding a name for my baby boy.?
Abel and Jude as a middle name is sweet. I do also like Solomon,Mordecai,and Phillip.
How about, Malachi or Zephaniah or JosiahHELP! Finding a name for my baby boy.?
Jonah



Noah



I Love those boy names :)
joseph amir maybe
shayn - Meaning:God is gracious

No comments:

Post a Comment