Thursday, January 26, 2012

Suggest my baby boy and girl name..on Kaushik(myself) and Sanchita(my wife)?

I am expecting my baby in the month of October 2011. Please suggest a good name of my expected baby boy or girl.



Father: Kaushik

Mother: Sanchita

Expected Delivery Month: Oct 11.



Any help will be highly appreciated.



Regards,



KaushikSuggest my baby boy and girl name..on Kaushik(myself) and Sanchita(my wife)?
edha, meaning sacredSuggest my baby boy and girl name..on Kaushik(myself) and Sanchita(my wife)?
Congrats!



I wish i know where you came from, that would be great help but oh wel..



I like



Cassandra Mitsuki



Ana Kotoko



May Jin



Ada Keira



(these are for girls)



boys...



Hiromasa Jamie



Hiroki Sasha



William Yuri



Hope i helped and goos luck!



xx

.Meave

No comments:

Post a Comment