Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm pregnant again!! Names?

I'm pregnant :] (due January 2011). We have just let the news out, so now I can really start thinking about names!



I have 2 names picked already (: and wonder what you think of them..



~ Girl ~ Elena Vivienne Claire. ''Ellie''

~ Boy ~ Nathaniel Carter Blake. ''Nate''



What do you think of those two names?





NB : Two middle names run in the family, so please try to look past that... if you go on to my profile you will see that all my daughters have 3 names. Also, if you have time - it would be great for you to vote on my baby name list :]I'm pregnant again!! Names?
I actually think they're both adorable! Congrats!



Hope I Helped.

Nikki
all three girls name r great

but for the boys

only nathaniel 'nate' catches my ears :PI'm pregnant again!! Names?
These are really nice names! I don't usually like two middle names but I think these work very nicely.
hmmm i late Nate, but not Elena (sounds tooo old fashioned)



when i have my babies with my husband im going to call them



Alanah - girl

Micah - BoyI'm pregnant again!! Names?
the only part of te girl nam ethat i like is Claire, i really love that name

and i like the boy name, im not a fan of Nathaniel but since the nickname would be Nate i think its great:)
As my granny said: "Wait until it is born, it will introduce itself." Looking at it you will know its name.

Peace.
First off, congratulations :]



Elena Vivienne Claire ~ I really like Elena, but I don't much like Ellie - Elle is much prettier. Vivienne is gorgeous, I have always liked it - and Claire flows beautifully. 8/10.



Nathaniel Carter Blake ~ Nathaniel is one of my favorite names! and Carter and Blake are both used somewhere on my lists :) The names flow gorgeously! 10/10.



Good luck!!
http://www.indianhindunames.com/indian-h…
hey, congratulations!



i am not a fan of the name Elena but i love Ellie. Elena Vivienne Claire is a cute combo and flows well so all up i like it.



Nathaniel is one of my favourite names so i absolutely love that one! Nate is the cutest nickname ever! i also think Nathaniel Carter Blake flows well.



I dont mind the two middle name think i might even do it for my future kids.



i just checked your profile to check out your other three kids names and i dont think Elena nickname Ellie works well with Isabella 'Bella' because Bella and Ellie are so similar.

goodluck
Your girls name is great. It's beautiful. And your boys name is nice, too. They flow really well.

I think they both go really well with your other daughter's names.

You choose lovely names! :)



EDIT: Just a thought, you may not like it because it isn't as feminine.. But I was thinking maybe Lennie instead of Ellie? Only because Ellie is quite similar to Bella? Otherwise, beautiful name ideas x
Love them both!

Especially Nathaniel Carter Blake!



xxx
To start with I looked at your 3 daughters names and found them to all quite delightful, well done for choosing so well. I'm certain that come January you'll choose the right name for number 4.



The boys name I think is outstanding, considering that I'm not much taken on using surnames like Carter Blake as given names; I would have to say that with Nathaniel as a first name you've created a wonderful trio of names that compliment each other.



Your choice of girls name I'm not so taken with though; sorry !

Vivienne is beautiful and please use it, but Claire I find rather dull and over used (it's a bit of a filler name to pack out the name I feel)... BUT . . . that's just my opinion and it's not the worst of names (just a bit plain).

Elena I find a bit like Claire and when I look at your first 3 daughters first names they are all so individual, classical and have style and beauty about them. But Elena is a bit short and sweet.

Possibly consider Helena, Evangeline or some other name or perhaps use Vivienne as the first name.



Best of luck with finding your perfect baby name
First off CONGRATS!

I love all the names on the list! And your girls names:)

Bella, Lucy, Addie and Ellie sound so cute and I think the cutest.

Isabella, Lucille, Adeline and Elena.

Bella, Lucy, Addie and Nate. Again super cute and I love the name Nate/Nathaniel

Isabella Mary Elle, Lucille Evelyn Rose, Adeline Violet Marie and Elena Vivienne Claire :)

Isabella Mary Elle, Lucille Evelyn Rose, Adeline Violet Marie and Nathaniel Carter Blake

I love Carter and Blake to!



Good Luck and congrats
No! Please no!

Elena Vivienne Claire - is terrible

Maybe Ellia, Eva, Eve. something but not ellen or elena

Nathaniel? I hate it! Nathan is better...not good but better

(sorry)

hope this helps! :) x!
Congratulations! How exciting to have another baby on the way!

I really like your choice for a girl although i prefer Claire as a first name.

I like your boy choice except for Carter
Wow Congratulations im so happy for you!



I love both names as they are very beautiful and flow really well with your daughter's (very lovely) names.



I have voted on your name list and i love the two middle names thing, its in my family too.
Congratulations!

I love thinking about names, it's pretty much the first thing I did once I cleared it up with the father and my family.

I love both of the names, actually. They flow very nicely and are not too much to say in a single breath or mouthful, so yes, lovely.

Nathaniel is a brilliant name, it's my son's middle name. Carter and Blake are similar styles to Nathaniel, and Elena, Vivienne and Claire are of similar styles so they are beautiful.



Thank goodness I came across your question which has lovely names! I might just have gone mad.

Congratulations again, and very good luck.



Kelly x
They are both cute names!

No comments:

Post a Comment