Monday, January 30, 2012

Wdyt Of My Aunts Baby Name,,+BQ.?

My Aunt Is having A Daughter December 30.2011 Shes Naming Her

Ashanti JaMiya Winston

She Already Has 3Kids A Boy%26amp;%26amp;'2Girls

Jourdon Elijah

Kenya Emani

Zekia Lanae

Does It Fit The SibSet.?

BQ:Im Naming My Daughter Jaelin Dakota Or Jaelin Mariah. Which Is Beter

Rate Both My Aunt%26amp;%26amp;'Mine PleaseWdyt Of My Aunts Baby Name,,+BQ.?
Ashanti JaMiya..very unique but kinda cute...7/10

Jourdan Elijah...kinda difficult spelling but I like the name...7/10

Kenya Emani...5/10

Zekia Lanae...6/10



Jaelin Dakota...6/10

Jaelin Mariah.../8/10
I think Ashanti is a very pretty name, but it sounds very Indian to me. It kind of fits with the siblings. not the best but not complelty awful.

I perfer Jaelin Dakota- but the spelling of Jaelin I perfer: Jaylyn, Jaelyn, or Jaelynn, the way you are spelling it is very awkward.Wdyt Of My Aunts Baby Name,,+BQ.?
Ashanti JaMiya. I'd say that's ghetto enough to fit in with Jourdon Elijah, Kenya Emani and Zekia Lanae.



I like Jaelin Dakota btw.
i've always like Ashanti. Not so much the middle name though.

BQ: Kaeline Mariah flows better.



The rest of your aunts kids have pretty unique names. I guess I like Kenya and Elijah but not the rest.Wdyt Of My Aunts Baby Name,,+BQ.?
Trash.
I think that hers fits... for urs I like Jaelin Dakota..
are you black?

No comments:

Post a Comment