Monday, January 23, 2012

Name help for Baby B____! Due July 4th, 2011:)?

We'd love to know what you think of our favorite baby names! We find out what we're having on Valentine's Day 2011!! They are all family names so it's VERY difficult for us to decide!!



Boy:

Lucas James

Lucas Allen

Grant Lachlan



or



Girl:

Avery Cate

Avery Maureen

Reagan Maureen



Thank you!Name help for Baby B____! Due July 4th, 2011:)?
First of all, congrats on your baby :)

Boy:
--Lucas James: I absolutely love this combo! I love the name Lucas, it's on my top :) %26amp; James flows great with it.
--Lucas Allen: Although I like both names, I think Lucas James flows slightly better :)
--Grant Lachlan: I love Grant. Very masculine %26amp; uncommon. But I'm not a fan of it paired with Lachlan. It doesn't flow as nice as it could.

Girl:
--Avery Cate: I love Cate! Avery is a little harsh soudning for me, so I think it needs a more feminine middle name paired with it.
--Avery Maureen: I prefer Maureen with Avery than Cate. Maureen gives Avery a softer, more feminine feel :) It flows better as well
--Reagan Maureen: This one is probably my favorite! I think it sounds great :)

My favorite boys name is Lucas James %26amp; my favorite girls name is Reagan Maureen!

╔═.?.══════╗
α??уσυη???ι??σν?
╚══════.?.═╝
Boy:

Lucas James-Best! So good for any age.

Lucas Allen-A bit of a mouthful.

Grant Lachlan-Don't even know how you'd say the middle name, and Grant is too historic for a first name.



or



Girl:

Avery Cate-Avery is too masculine, Cate is a bad spelling.

Avery Maureen-Again, Avery is bad. Maureen is ok.

Reagan Maureen-I love Reagan, Maureen is ok but could be better:



Reagan Leigh

Reagan Marie

Reagan Marine

Reagan EmilyName help for Baby B____! Due July 4th, 2011:)?
Lucas James

(I prefer the name Lucca :D and love the name James) but lucas is nice



can't comment on the girl's names as I hate them all sorry but have to be honest

good luck :)
I'm really confused now because you said the baby is due July 4th but then you said Valentine's Day. Which is it?



For a boy I like Grant Lachlan.



For a girl-Avery Kate (sorry but I like Kate better than Cate :).Name help for Baby B____! Due July 4th, 2011:)?
Boy: Lucas James...not a huge fan of Grant, and don't like the way Lucas Allen flows.

Girl: Avery Cate...it's great that you want to honor your great-grandmother! ?



Good luck!
For a boy I like Lucas James. If your willing to reorder I also like Grant Allen.

Of your girl names I love Avery Cate I like the K spelling of Kate better but thats just me.
Lucas James %26amp; Avery Maureen .

Congratulations ! (:
Many congrats to you both and hope all goes well at the scan. My faves from your list are Lucas Allen and Avery Maureen. Hope this helps.
Boy: Lucas James. You can call him Luke or LJ

Girl: Avery Cate. You can call her Ava.
Congraaaats!!!



Lucas Allen (has a very good flow)



Avery Cate
AVERY IS A BOY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS A DA BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY LOL



Lucas James

Avery Maureen
Lucas James

Avery Cate
Lucas James

Avery Cate
the names i like are Lucas James %26amp; Avery Maureen
Avery Cate or Lucas Allen
Boy:

Lucas Allen



Girl:

Reagan Maureen
Awh(: My favorites are Lucas James and Avery Cate!
Grant Lachlan and Avery Cate
I love Avery Cate for Girl...Reagan is horrible...Maureen ewwww

Sorry dont like any of your boys names.

No comments:

Post a Comment