Monday, January 30, 2012

Is the name Clara and Owen good names suited for all ages?

I'm due February 14th 2011 with our third baby and we are super excited!!!

We've chosen Clara May for if we have a girl. Clara was my Great Grandmother's name and May is my hubby and mine's anniversary month plus the month we concieved :)

For a boy we've chosen Owen Lambert. Lambert is after my Great Grandfather who was born February 13th so it makes sense to me to name this baby after him if it is a boy.

So far we have two little boys Gavin Laurel and Liam David. Laurel is my hubbies late grandfathers name and David is my Father's name We like to keep the tradition of using family names for our children's middle names. I know for the girl the middle name isn't after family but the first name it.Is the name Clara and Owen good names suited for all ages?
I like ALL of your names! Clara and Owen are both great and so are Gavin and Liam. And the middle names fit really well with them and with your family. Great Job! Good luck!
I'm not into family names or keeping up with the tradition, but if I had a choice between Clara and Owen, I would choose Clara. But if I can pick another name, I would do that better.Is the name Clara and Owen good names suited for all ages?
Are names age specific????WTF. Just dont name it something that will make it hate you when it is 13, 16, 18 and 21
I love it! It is a Valentines Day Gift! I absoulutely love both names~Is the name Clara and Owen good names suited for all ages?
I love the names Clara and Owen, great choices!
I think they work for all ages.
I love both names, I think they will age well.



(:
  • mr tire
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment