Monday, January 23, 2012

My baby boy date of birth was 17.12.2011, time 04.26 pm. suggest me name and pet name.?

A pet name or nickname are given out love %26amp; devotion from someone who personally knows the baby/child/adult. It is not something given from strangers.



Think about it - 10yrs from now your son asks "Mommy, why do you call me (pet name)?"

Will you reply? "People on Yahoo Answers told me too."



Wouldn't you rather say "One day while holding you in my arms %26amp; looking to your eyes the name just came to me."My baby boy date of birth was 17.12.2011, time 04.26 pm. suggest me name and pet name.?
Your Sun is born under the Leo Rasi, Leo is significator of pride and prestige and he will be a commanding personality, He was born under Poorva Natchthira, whose lord is Venus, hene you name him as the Mahabharath's Hero Name " Arjun. "My baby boy date of birth was 17.12.2011, time 04.26 pm. suggest me name and pet name.?
17 12 11? Do you mean Dec 12th?@
  • kuryakyn
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment