Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby #2 on the way! Names?

I am expecting baby number two in August of 2011. But me being a crazy baby name lover I am already thinking of names. I have a daughter already whose name is Olivia Skye. We don't know what we are having yet so I have a few of each names picked out already. What do you think of them?



Girls:

Sophia Brynn "Sophie"

Ava Greer

Gianna Reese "Gia"



Boys:

Kaiden Bentley

Chase Maddox

Mason CashBaby #2 on the way! Names?
Some of my favorite names are on here!!!!



I like Ava Greer and Sohpia Brynn



I also like All the boy names.....have you thought of Bentley Cash?

If you dont want to change it my top 2 are Kaiden Bentley and Mason Cash:D
Girls:

Sophia Brynn "Sophie" 10/10 love it!!!:) Sophia is so cute and Brynn sounds adorable with it.

Ava Greer 10/10 beautiful!!!:)

Gianna Reese 5/10 not a big fan of Gianna. Reese is cute thou!!!!:)



Boys:

Kaiden Bentley 10/10 i love it soooo much!!:) i have almost the exact same name on my list. except i have Jayden Bentley.

Chase Maddox 10/10 adorable

Mason Cash 10/10 i love the name Mason sooo much. im not a big fan of Cash but it sounds really cute with Mason.



wow its hard to pick which ones i like the best. but if its another girl i like Olivia Skye and Sophia Brynn the best!!:) and if its a boy i think that Olivia Skye and Kaiden Bentley sounds the best!!!:)



hope i helped and congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:)Baby #2 on the way! Names?
I really like all the girl and boy names, except for Kaiden Bentley.



I can tell you really like beautiful girl names, so here are my suggestions:



Girls:

Aria Noelle

Brianna Alexis "Bree"

Belle Esther (French for beautiful star)

Julia Brooke (my friend's name... I love it)

Natalia Rae (my other friend's name)

Nicolette Christine

Sierra Madison (my name!)



Boys:

Zander Bryce

Zacariah Isaac (I want to name my son this!)

Hunter Caleb

Parker Chase

Peter Ryce

Nicholas Drew "Nick"



(:
Sophia Brynn and Olivia Skye make a cute sibset.

Sophie and Olivia. %26lt;3

D'aww. I love that.





As for your boys names, Mason Cash is probably my favorite. Mason Chase would not be too bad either. ;]Baby #2 on the way! Names?
I really like Sophia Brynn and Gianna Reese, and they both fit really nicely with Olivia



I like Chase Maddox the most out of the boys



:)
Hi! I like Ava Greer and Kaiden Bentley, although Mason Cash is cute also

Oooooh I also like Ava Brynn together too :)
Olivia Skye %26amp; Gianna Reese.





Olivia Skye %26amp; Chase Maddox.







? {ag}
I think for a girl Sophia Brynn because that is a beautiful name and Chase Maddox for a boy.
Gianna is my sister's name! I think that Gianna Rose (lol my sister's name) would sound better than Gianna Reese.



I don't really like any of the boys names.



Good luck!
I Think Sophia Brynn is beautiful! I Also like All three boy first names, but not the middle.. maybe Chase Tyler? thats coool(: Hope this helps!
I like Mason Cash for boys

Ava Greer or Gianna Reese for girls.



Reallllly don't like Kaiden or Chase though.
Sophia Brynn "Sophie"



I love Kaiden Bentley! Very very cute!!!
Sophia Brynn

Kaiden Bentley
I like Sophia, chase and mason but not really any of the middles names...
I like Sophia Brynn and Chase Maddox.
I love Sophia Brynn for the girl. And all the boy names are awesome.
I like Chase for a boy and Ava for a girl
You DO love your crazy names. Ughhh. Hey, whatever, they're not my kids.
i like sophia brynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment