Thursday, January 26, 2012

A few different baby name questions so I'm not sure what to title this :)! Best Answer=10 pts!?

Ok we are having a our first baby on May 11, 2011. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby so we have/need a list of both boy's and girls names. Please rate/comment on these names and suggest a few of your own. Here is a list of some family names we like, but we don't have to use:

Lynn, Lousie, Ann, Marie, Rose, Claire, Beth

Johnston, Francis, William, James, Henry

(you can use these in your suggestions)



Our list:

Courtney Lynn

Brenna Claire

Gianna Rose

Violet Ann

Shae Elizabeth

Daphne May

Eva Marie

Harper Elizabeth

Cassidy Brooke

Lucy Brooke

Heidi Lynn



Boys:

Caden Michael

Anthony Scott

Blake Christopher

Nolan Scott

Dominic Cade

Wyatt Christopher

Trevor Matthew

Harrison Paul

Jonah Mason

Taylor James



BQ1: Do you have any name suggestions?

BQ2: Would you remove any of the names on my list?

BQ3: Can you mix and match some of the names on my list?

BQ4: Do you like Lucy spelled Lucy or Lucie better? What would be a good middle name because Brooke isn't sticking with me.

BQ5: I love the name Taylor for a boy. Do you like it? Do you like the sib-set Taylor James and Trevor Matthew?

BQ6: The name Matthew is important to me. Is there any names on my list or not that sound beautiful with Matthew as a middle name?



Thanks! I know this was long but it has a purpose unlike some. Best answer will be picked in the next few days.A few different baby name questions so I'm not sure what to title this :)! Best Answer=10 pts!?
Courtney Lynn- I don't mind Courtney but its a little old... 6/10

Brenna Claire- I really do not like Brenna but I love Claire 5/10

Gianna Rose - this is really pretty except for I have an annoying gymnast in my class named Gianna 8/10

Violet Ann - I like the pieces but it doesn't flow 6/10

Shae Elizabeth - This is super pretty 9/10

Daphne May - Sounds like a cartoon character 5/10

Eva Marie - super pretty! 10/10

Harper Elizabeth - Love this 9/10

Cassidy Brooke - I like it backwards (Brooke Cassidy) 7/10

Lucy Brooke - Love Lucy 8/10

Heidi Lynn - Really cute 9/10



Caden Michael - Really strong 9/10

Anthony Scott - its ok, not great but not bad 7/10

Blake Christopher - really love this 9/10

Nolan Scott - one of my favorite names 10/10

Dominic Cade - I have never really liked Dominic 4/10

Wyatt Christopher - I like it backwards 7/10

Trevor Matthew - I like this a lot 9/10

Harrison Paul - Not sure 4/10

Jonah Mason - doesn't flow right 4/10

Taylor James- super strong love it 10/10



BQ1: From your names and the ones that you liked, I came up with Claire Elizabeth, Rose Marie, Beth Louise

BQ2: I would remove Brenna Claire, Courtney Lynn, Daphne May and Violet Ann from the girls, and Harrison Paul, Dominic Cade, and Jonah Mason from the boys.

BQ3: Violet Claire, Claire Elizabeth, Gianna Elizabeth, Brooke May, Nolan James, James Matthew, Matthew Nolan.

BQ4: Lucie May, Lucie Beth, Lucie Claire

BQ5: I love the name Taylor for a boy. Taylor and Trevor sound great together.

BQ6: Nolan Matthew, Christopher Matthew, Cade Matthew, Paul Matthew, James Matthew, but my most favorite is Henry Matthew.
I like Courtney Lynn, Breanna Claire, Daphne Marie, Heidi Brooke, Samantha Marie, Ashley or Ashlie Elizabeth, Eva Claire, and Hannah LeAnne or Leanne. For a boy I like: Taylor James, Justin Cade or Kade, Caden Michael, Trever Mason, Mason James, and Mathew Scott.A few different baby name questions so I'm not sure what to title this :)! Best Answer=10 pts!?
1. No suggestions.

2. If I were you I'd get rid of Harper and Gianna for the girls and Caden, Trevor, Blake, and Harrison for the boys.

3. I think Brenna Louise would be really pretty.

4. Lucy Louise! (I'm loving that name for you because you said its a family name and it fits well with a lot of names on your list)

5. Taylor is okay for a boy... I think it's a bit over-used but it's fine. I don't like the sib-set because I don't like the name Trevor at all.

6. Anthony Matthew, Dominic Matthew, Wyatt Matthew, and I absolutely LOVE Jonah Matthew!
I love the name Claire out of your family names; it's beautiful.



Out of your girl choices, I like Courtney, Shae, Eva, and I love Cassidy. I considered Cassidy Paige as a possible baby name during my first pregnancy, but I had a boy.



Out of your boy choices, I like Caden, Scott, Christopher, Matthew, Mason, and Taylor.



BQ1: I suggest the name Brynn as opposed to Brenna; I think Brynn is really gorgeous.

BQ2: I would remove the names Lynn, Rose, Ann and Marie as middle names, because to me, they are the ultimate "fillers" as far as middle names go. I know a lot of people with those middle names. I would also remove Nolan because I don't care for it.

BQ3: Eva Claire, Courtney Brooke, Cassidy Shae, Christopher Matthew, Christopher Scott, Caden Matthew.

BQ4: Lucy. Lucy Elizabeth, Lucy May, Lucy Rose.

BQ5: Taylor is really cute. Taylor James and Trevor Matthew do make a good sib-set.

BQ6: Christopher Matthew, Caden Matthew.A few different baby name questions so I'm not sure what to title this :)! Best Answer=10 pts!?
Girls

Courtney Lynn- I like the name Courtney, but not so much Lynn. Courtney Mae is cute though.

Brenna Claire- I don't like Brenna at all, but Claire is a beautiful name.

Gianna Rose- This is just lovely. I like the first and middle name. I vote for this one! =)

Violet Ann- I like this one too.

Shae Elizabeth- I like Elizabeth, but not so much Shea. What about Sarah or Sophie?

Daphne May- I don't like this one. Sorry.

Eva Marie- I like this one, but I think it's a little plain.

Harper Elizabeth- This one is simply GORGEOUS!

Cassidy Brooke- This is pretty.

Lucy Brooke- I like Lucy Brooke better than Cassidy Brooke.

Heidi Lynn- No. I don't like Heidi. I go to school with a Heidi, and she gets made fun of because of her name.



Boys:

Caden Michael- I like this one.

Anthony Scott- I don't like this one.

Blake Christopher- This is completely amazing. I vote this one! =)

Nolan Scott- I love this one too. Aww. I like it much better than Athony Scott.

Dominic Cade- I don't like Dominic. It sounds strange to me.

Wyatt Christopher- I don't like Wyatt. It's too cowboy-ish to me.

Trevor Matthew- I was supposed to be named Trevor if I were a boy.

Harrison Paul- I love this one. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Jonah Mason- I like this one. It's cute.

Taylor James- I don't like Taylor for a boy.



[I will finish the BQ's later. I have a class.]

No comments:

Post a Comment