Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby number 1 due May 11! I want to be prepared, so what do you think of these names? +BQS!?

I'm am having my first child on May 11,2011. We are not going to find out the gender so we have some names prepared however we don't ever want to narrow it down to one name because we want to look into her/his eyes and see what name she/he looks like and pick one from our list so we want to narrow it down to between 4-6 names for each gender. So heres the real question, Please rate each name from 1-10 and then give a little description of what a person that had that name would look like. Thanks so much I'll choose best answer in a couple of days!



Girls:

Courtney Lynn

Gianna Rose

Violet Ann

Shae Elizabeth

Daphne May

Eva Marie

Harper Elizabeth

Cassidy Brooke

Lucy (middle name)

Shiloh Marie



Boys

Caden Michael

Anthony Scott

Blake Christopher

Nolan Scott

Dominic Cade

Wyatt Christopher

Trevor Matthew

Jonah Mason

Taylor (middle name)



BQ: What are some good middle names for Taylor (boy) and Lucy (girl)?

BQ2: I love the name Shiloh but I can't think of a middle name I love with it. I would like a classic middle name. Any suggestions?Baby number 1 due May 11! I want to be prepared, so what do you think of these names? +BQS!?
First off, Congrats. Also, May 11th is my grandma's birthday!



Girls

Courtney Lynn- It's pretty, nothing special 7/10

Gianna rose-Love it, but its not perfect 9/10

Violet Ann-Cute. also, Ann is my grandmas name (coinsidence!) 8/10

Daphene May-Hideous! Daphene is gross and I never liked may as a name its a month. 2/10

Eva Marie-Flows so well, but Marie is such a filler! 7/10

Harper Elizabeth-Harper is such a masculine name and Elizabeth is so feminine! Does not go. 3/10

Cassidy Brooke-Thats perfect! Love it! 10/10

Lucy- Its nice, bit boring. Middle names? I like Lucy Annalise, Lucy Charlotte and Lucy Kara. On its own, 5/10

Shiloh Mary-One totally unique name, one really common and rather old. But it flows well. 5/10



Boys

Caden Micheal-Just like the last girls name, unique and old. 5/10

Anthony Scott-I'm put of by Scott because of some idiot I used to know but I thinks it's O.K 5/10

Blake Christopher-Pretty boy name but it's nice. 6/10

Nolan Scott-Meh, alright 5/10

Dominic Cade-Rather nice, does not flow too well though. 7/10

Wyatt Christopher-Really nice! 8/10

Trevor Matthew-Don't know why, but it just does not go! 6/10

Jonah Mason-Love both of these names! 10/10

Taylor-Its average. Middle names? I like Taylor Benjamin, Taylor Brendan and Taylor Noah. On its own, 6/10



BQ-Done

BQ2- Shiloh Louise, Shiloh Ann, and a non-classic one- Shiloh Jasmine



xoxo
Gianna Rose and Dominic Cade are both absolutely gorgeous-I would definitely go for them!! :)



Yours other are all pretty nice, but these in my opinion are the nicest!! :)



Taylor James

Taylor Charles

Taylor Dean



:)



Lucy Amelie

Lucy Noemie

Lucy Cassidy

Lucy Brooke



:)



Shiloh Grace

Shiloh Mae

Shiloh Victoria

Shiloh Rose

Shiloh Leilani

Shiloh Marie

Shiloh Geneva



Hope this helps! :)Baby number 1 due May 11! I want to be prepared, so what do you think of these names? +BQS!?
Shiloh Denise ? Shiloh Sofia ?
Girl: Emily or Violet Ann

Boy: Anthony ScottBaby number 1 due May 11! I want to be prepared, so what do you think of these names? +BQS!?
Courtney Lynn

Jonah Mason
Violet Ann is pretty! For a boy, I like Trevor Matthew.
Courtney Lynn 8/10 -I don't like the middle name lynn sorry..

Gianna Rose 9/10 - Very pretty.

Violet Ann 9/10

Shae Elizabeth 7/10

Daphne May 4/10

Eva Marie 8/10

Harper Elizabeth 4/10

Cassidy Brooke 10/10 if the last name fits.

Lucy Jane?

Shiloh Marie 9/10



Caden Michael 6/10

Anthony Scoot 7/10

Blake Christopher 9/10

Nolan Scott 2/10

Wyatt Christopher 8/10

Trevor Matthew 6/10

Jonah Mason 0/10

Taylor Jace?



Shiloh Marie looks just fine.
  • book clubs
  • fun girl games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment