Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cant decide on a boys name?

21 weeks pregnant and having a baby boy beginning of january 2011. We know that we want to include the name of my husbands late father (Roman) but just not sure what names might sounds better together? pls help.My stepfathers name is Charles but were not sure if were gonna include his name here are some options.



* (my first choice) Liam Roman Moreno

*(second choice) Wyatt Roman Moreno

* (Third choice) Ashton Roman Moreno

*(Fourth Choice) Zane Roman Moreno

*(Fifth Choice) Roman Charles Moreno

???????????????????????????????? HELP! thxCant decide on a boys name?
I agree with you...Liam Roman Moreno.



Roman Moreno sounds pretty good, too.



tx mom
Your fourth choice, Zane, sounds really catchy, cool, and unique.

Definition-wise, I'd go with Liam, which quite popular..



It's up to u if u want unique or popular..Cant decide on a boys name?
Zane Romon Moreno is best.



Liam and Ashton are common. Wyatt is getting more common by the day and I just prefer Zane over Roman as first name.
Wyatt Roman

or

Zane Roman



:)Cant decide on a boys name?
really like the name Liam, We picked out Wyatt..But i'm going with Leland =]] I'm due right around the same time as you..lol I'm 21wks 5days pregnat..due Jan 2nd! Congrats!
Roman Charles
Roman Charles sounds great!
i like ashton but i don't like zane
Avery. I think its a very pretty name (for a boy of course).
i like liam the best
i like the name liam

No comments:

Post a Comment