Monday, January 30, 2012

I need help picking a Baby Girl Name?

Okay, so I have been thinking about having another baby, not until my son's out of diapers because I want enough time to enjoy him by himself but not so far that there's a big age gap (So basically mid 2011 I wanna start trying!) I already know what I want to name my next baby if it's a boy but with girl I have a problem...mix and match these however you want, I really like Dawnica Reese or Brooklyn Dawn %26amp; my Baby's Daddy likes Hope Gwynevere but idk HELP!

Dawn/Dawnica

Brooklyn

Reese

Hope

GwynevereI need help picking a Baby Girl Name?
Gwynevere is a lovely name! I love it because it is very unique and rarely heard, yet it is not "made up" Plus I think that Gwyn is a cute nickname.....I am not too keen on Brooklyn just because of Brooklyn, NY



Gwynevere Dawn

Gwynevere Hope

Gwydevere Reese

Reese Brooklyn

Dawn Gwynevere
Jessica is a good name don't you thinkI need help picking a Baby Girl Name?
Brooklyn Hope would be a gorgeous name.
i like Brooklyn Dawn. Although, Brooklyn is becoming very popular.. I don't know if that matters to you or not. Second choice: Dawnica Reese.I need help picking a Baby Girl Name?
I love Brooklyn Gwyn

or Gwynevere Hope



Dawnica sounds like a made up name, sorry :/
Gwynevere Hope..



Were you looking for specific letters ?
Brooklyn Dawn
I would go with Brooklyn Reese.. I don't care for any of the other name and these 2 together work %26amp; are adorable!! Good luck!!
Dawn is a baby boomer name; I can't imagine it on anyone but a friendly, perky grandmother.

I'm not sure what "Dawnica" is, but it sounds very unattractive.

Brooklyn is too trendy and overused.

Reese is a respelling of Rhys, a Welsh BOY'S name. This is not for a little girl.

Hope is cliche and overused. It has completely lost any charm it once had as a name.

Gwynevere is a no-no.
Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment