Monday, January 30, 2012

When is your due date? - Just for fun?

Just for fun. :)



* When is your due date?

* Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet - and if not, what are you hoping for?

* Do you have a name or name ideas yet?

* What were you craving the most so far in your pregnancy?





My due date is February 10th 2011

We will be having a baby boy :)

His name is gonna be Keon Noah

After I could hardly eat anything during my first 4 months, I have been craving fruit like crazy. First Watermelon and Oranges, now it is Apples and Kiwi. And cereal, I think we have about 20 boxes of different cereals in the house right now. lol. And for some odd reason, McDonalds french fries.When is your due date? - Just for fun?
I am due January 18th

And I am having a girl

The first name will be Harlowe... but I don't know the middle name yet.

The whole entire first 4 months was Bleu Cheese... And like you, right now I'm stuck on cereal... I bought 5 boxes of cereal yesterday. I kept picking up cereal going "this sounds good" lol. And right now, my favorite cereal is Cinnamon Pecan Special K. So good. And milk... but I think that's more for all this darn heartburn. I can go through a gallon in 2 1/2 days... and at one point, I thought for sure other people in the house were drinking it too. lol... but no, everyone else in the house drinks almond milk or soy milk. So it's just me, going through a full gallon. lol.
My due date is May 13, 2011

I dont know what i will be having, but i really want a girl

I have two names, Dohnovann Lucas Eryc and Lola Isabelle Inez

I havent really had any cravings since i have morning sickness al day long, but any fruit like watermelon, melon, strawberries etc is the only thing i can keep down and any meat or chicken makes me even more sick...When is your due date? - Just for fun?
OoooOoo I love these questions :)





My due date is November the 3rd, 24 more days to go :)

We are having a boy

His name is gonna be Eli Samuel

I think in the beginning of the pregnancy i craved salt and vinegar chips. Now i don't crave specific foods but what i eat i do enjoy lol. Im definitely getting more hungry. Kebabs always go down really well.
Due November 9th

Having a little boy :)

His name is going to be Beau Wilson. I got to pick his first name and his daddy got middle name which is a family name and the last name of course lol

I have eaten enough baked potatoes to support the entire Idaho economy! I ate one every single day until I was 25 weeks. Now, I eat one at least every three days hahaWhen is your due date? - Just for fun?
my due date is march 25th, 2011

idk the gender yet since im only 4 months along but people keep saying they know it's a boy so we'll see lol. i would like one of each though :D

if its a boy, he will be heath andrew and if a girl, she'll be alesana skye.

i seem to be craving chinese steamed dumplings, some sushi (non-raw fish kind),cheese,milk,cupcakes...ummm yea pretty much different cravings each day lol
January 1st, 2011

Girl. :D

We just picked the name a few days ago. Sierra Anne-Marie. Anne is my bf's mom's middle name and Marie is my middle name. Sierra is actually the type of truck my bf drives. I swear this was a coincidence - I mentioned the name without realizing. I think it's kind of funny.

I'm not sure about cravings - I've always had a tendency to eat a certain food a lot for a while. I've eaten a lot of apples, candy, and caesar salad though. But that's pretty normal for me.
* When is your due date? I don't know but i know i'd be due by April or June 2011



* Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl yet - and if not, what are you hoping for? a Girl :)



* Do you have a name or name ideas yet? Nope



* What were you craving the most so far in your pregnancy? Sweets %26amp; Pasta
I'm due Feb 2nd :D

Yep, a little boy

We have picked both names but we're keeping it a secret since everyone knows the sex.

God, Chocolate milk is an everyday need haha. It used to be fruit but I ate so much Ive gone off it! Also Aussie meat pies with sauce yumyum :D

Good luck!
you dont accept emails so i am writing back about my digital pregnancy test results changing question, in the box it says once the test is done, the result will apear in words, the test wont change after anytime frame until the battery is dead. There is no time limit with this test.
1) April 23,2011

2) Don't know yet. I want a girl. But, I also want a boy lol... So, I guess I will be happy with either one.

3) Girl: Elissa Boy: I'm letting my bf decide

4) Starburst! I think I'm always craving that even before lol..

Congrats!

XoXo
- November 11th,2010

- Its a girl!!!!

- Audrianna Eva-Elise H.

- I graved fruits/veggies... (thank god) even though now toward the end i am eating more sweet stuff =)

gained 19lbs thus far... so i carelessly am eating a few lil cheats 0=)
My due date is March 22nd 2011

We don't know the sex yet hoping for a girl

Girl name:Sadie Adeline Boy name: Nolan Matthew

I still have trouble holding food down but I still snack on the skittles. They don't taste as bitter as everything else when they come back up : P
My due date is November 22

We are pregnant with our second child it's a boy we currently have a girl

name is after my husband Andrew Lionel

Ok I craved Hot cheetos and gumbo all through my pregnancy and espically my all my husbands cooking
My due date is December 29th :)

We are having a girl :)

We are calling her Shelby Belle :)

I have craved fruit like you especially apples and bananas and kiwi :) And sprinkled donuts!! Maltesers, Ice cream and anything sweet



Good luck!
My due date is November 24th.

We're having a little girl!

Her name is Avery Marie.

I'm craving pumpkin everything. Pumpkin Spice Latte's, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pop tarts, etc....
My due date is feb 16 2011

My nugget is a girl

Still havent decided on a name wanting something unique so its taking time

I had no appetite for the first 3 months now everything is delicious but most of my money has went on taco bell and subway
Jan 14/11

BOY

Sidney levi _______

Could hardly eat anything for the first three months, but now I love brownies, cereal, and almond milk...oh AND FAST FOOD!
Due date is January 24, 2011

I'm having a little girl

I'm naming her Makayla Grace

I've craved like banana peppers pretty much throughout my pregnancy. so weird because i hated them lol
March 18, 2011

I am having a girl:)

Her name is Emmalyn Rae

Anything salty and meaty lol.
am due march 3 2011

have a baby boy

his name will be tyler rainbow kolep

i love chain food rigth now /
Due Feb. 7th

Having a girl (my third girl!)

Her name is Carmen

I crave orange juice and chimichangas.
I'm not pregnant, but I have a 2 month old so I was pregnant somewhat recently, and I'm bored lol.



My due date was August 11th, 2010. I had her July 29, 2010 at 1:49pm; So I had her when I was 38 weeks.

I knew I was having a girl since I was 18 weeks pregnant.

I knew I was going to name her Carly Anne when I was about 30 weeks.

I had so many name ideas, I'm just glad I found one before I had her lol.

I craved A1 steak sauce, and it's weird now cuz I can't even look at the stuff without feeling sick haha.



Well, congrats and good luck!

My little one is sick right now :/ I finally got her to sleep!
I'm not currently pregnant.



My EDD with my son was Feb 5 2007. He was born Jan 31st at 39+2.

He weighed 8lb 1oz, not my little lucky to be 6lb the U/S and doctor told me.

The names we liked were Liam or Jayden. His name is Jayden Russell.

I craved green apples. I couldn't eat enough of them. Then it was kiwi's.I would eat 10 kiwi's a day.

Then it was chicken ceasar rolls from McDonalds or oreo mcflurry.



Goodluck with the rest of your pregnancy and birth :)

Remember after birth to take 100's of photo's because they grow WAY too quick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment