Monday, January 30, 2012

I'm 13. I think I'm pregnant.I have the signs of being pregnant and I'm taking the test tomorrow.what do i do?

I made the mistake of having sex with my 15 yr old boyfriend on July 13th 2011. If I am pregnant I would be 9 1/2 weeks today. My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now. He says he will stay with me no matter what happens. I'm going to take the pregnancy test tomorrow. I'm scared that it will be positive. I have no plan on how I am going to Tell my mother. I'm scared she will be harsh on me or the baby. I believe she will be very disappointed in these actions and not support me. I do not believe in abortion or adoption. My 31 year old sister just had a healthy baby boy named logan 3 days ago. Please give me no hard answers because this is the real story. I'm deeply afraid and I have no idea what I will do. )=I'm 13. I think I'm pregnant.I have the signs of being pregnant and I'm taking the test tomorrow.what do i do?
First take the test. Then you will have more information. Telling your mom will be hard and true, she will be disappointed in you. After she reacts she will probably try to help you. If you have a minister you trust you might ask them to help you tell your mom. Give her a chance. Maybe she will do better than you think. You are her daughter and she does have dreams and hopes for you. You can not blame her if she is disappointed with you. If you are not pregnant think real hard about birth control now. Talk to your sis if not your mom. See a doctor. Get checked out.
Believing a "relationship" at 13 will last is like believing in the Easter Bunny.

He can go out and party and date and have fun when he's in highschool as a teenager because he's not the one who's pregnant. I'm sorry but I highly doubt he will stay with you forever like you think.

You'll be stuck at home raising a 4 year old when you're 17.

I cannot imagine doing that. It will be misrable.



Of course she will be harsh. You're 13 years old. Do you realize what this is going to do to your future? Obviously not. You need to take a long look in the mirror.



Your 31 year old sister had a baby. Yeah, shes 31 years old. Not 13.



I pray to God you aren't pregnant. And if you are not you should consider getting on birth control.

I'm 23 years old, married and expecting in January, being pregnant is extremely hard, and I can't imagine going through it at 13.



I didn't even know what sex was at 13.I'm 13. I think I'm pregnant.I have the signs of being pregnant and I'm taking the test tomorrow.what do i do?
By 10 weeks you should have some major symptoms. You would of missed at least two periods which can really only be explained by a few things.



You are more than likely pregnant, you will have to tell your parents. And your boyfriend says he'll stay with you but things change when you actually show him the positive sign on the test.



Watch Teen Mom. Teaches you alot about what you'll have to deal with.
I have a 13 year old daughter. You sound very intelligent, and I know you will get through this. Your mom will find out so you might as well tell her. Call your sister and tell her to tell your mom if you must. God Bless you.I'm 13. I think I'm pregnant.I have the signs of being pregnant and I'm taking the test tomorrow.what do i do?
Take it step by step... Take the test and then figure out what to do next... You may be worrying fir nothing...



If it's positive it's best to tell your mother sooner than later so she doesn't feel as though you hid it from her...



Good luck!!!!
So you have missed your period for two months? It does sound like you are pregnant. You will just have to be honest with your mom the sooner you tell her the better she will help you figure things out. Good luck :)
I'm sorry to hear that sweetie! Just take a deep breath, everything is going to be fine. Your mother will be mad, of course, like any other mother. But she's not going to see you, or the baby go without. The main thing is for you to focus on graduating school. You're going to have to tell her you made a huge mistake, but there's no way you could live with yourself if you got rid of the baby. Explain to her, as hard as it's going to be, you're going to graduate high school, and give this baby the best life you can. 13 is very young to be a mother, if you want to keep this baby, just remember that your whole teenage, and high school years are over. You'll be responsible for a little being that is completely dependent on you.
Well since you don't believe in abortion or adoption you have already made your decision. Just take the test in the morning and tell your mom. She is going to be mad, disappointed and maybe even mean but you need to get proper care if you are pregnant and she would be your way to get that care. You made the decision to have sex so you have to bare the consequences.
You are not going to believe me but your mom will be your best friend. I got pregnant at 15 on harsh circumstances by a 32 year old man, and I panicked like you are. You need to find a way to tell her. I wrote a letter to my mom and told her what happened. You need to tell her I don't want to be judge I need you to be here for me I need you right now. You need to tell her you are pregnant. That is the only way to go about it, you can not hide it and you can not financially support a child at your age , it is very hard work. You are going to be nervous talking to her but she will respect you more and take it better because you are been honest and came to her first! I hope I helped you and best of luck!
Actually you would be a day shy of 12 weeks today. When the duration of pregnancy is calculated you get an extra two weeks before conception for free.



Take the test first, then decide the rest. It is very possible you are getting worked up over nothing.



IF you are pregnant, your mom will be shocked and even mad at first. Then she will get over it. She has nothing to gain from not supporting her 13 year old pregnant daughter
Oh my goodness.

That must be hard..

Um, you should just tell her... I mean she's your mom...

It's not like she's going to throw you on the streets,

It would be tough but it looks like you have no other

choice but to just straightfoward tell her.

If you need any consulting email me ,

Hope I can help !

Good luck.
first of all you definitely cannot hide this from your mom, take the test if it comes up positive tell her immediately, trust her decisions that she makes for you because you have put yourself in a very life serious situation and a baby before you even get started living your life is really hard. whatever decision she makes for you as long as the baby is fine and will have a good life is what you need to consider, you may not believe in adoption but it truly may be the best thing for your baby, you have to think of the best life you can give it without thinking of just what you want. i hope the best for you, hopefully it will come up negative and you've avoided a scare and learn a lesson from it, no more sex until you can take care of the responsibilities that come along with it, not trying to lecture you just saying, reality is baby.
I take it you've missed 2 periods, in a row? Dont stress to much over this, because if you are its not good for the peanut :) Im sure your mother loves you, therefor probably wont be as harsh to put you in the streets because of this. After all, whats done is done. And the decision has already been made to keep the child, which Im very glad to hear. She may be mad, or a little vulgar with words but she'll accept it and be supportive and help you as Im sure she knows thats what you need most right now besides proper care.



I think you'll make a great mom. Its also a HUGE plus your boyfriend will be supportive. And I hope he stays that way. Just wait to take a test tomorrow with your first mornings pee for best results. And please READ THE DIRECTIONS before you use the test :) I also suggest using the pee in a cup method, i find it easier and a reassuring way to ensure yourself you took the test correctly.
Tell your parents. 13 years is not a proper age to have kids. You do not have maturity that is required to raise a kid. I m a 32 year old mother and I will tell you parenting is HARD. It does not end when you deliver a baby. It starts with that. It is a huge responsibility. Please tell your mother. If you are scared of telling her on her face. Write an email / letter to her and tell her that you are sorry for making a mistake and apologize to her. Parents wish only good for their kids no matter how bad of parents they are. Please go with the decision that your parents take.



Mistakes happen but to accept that fact and to try to correct a mistake is the wise thing to do. If you carry a baby in such an early age, it is like making another HUGE mistake to avoid a smaller one.
Take the test tomorrow.

If its positive, go to your local health clinic or plan parenthood.

They will confirm the test and give you information about abortion, adoption, and keeping the baby.

Any of the three choices are fine and your decision, If anyone says any of them are wrong, ignore them.

This happens more than you think and if you keep the baby, your mom will come around and support you eventually.

If the health clinic confirms that you are in fact pregnant, you will definitely need to talk to your mom because abortions cost money, if you keep it or give it up for adoption, she will find out and need to help you come up with a plan to raise your baby.

Just pray, pray, pray!!!

Everything happens for a reason and everything will be alright no matter what you choose to do!

I wish you the best luck I can.
too late now, you should have thought about the consequence when he was pumping inside you

No comments:

Post a Comment