Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby #1 due May 11! Need help with names! Best answer= 10 points! +BQ's! Thanks!!?

I'm am having my first child on May 11,2011. We are not going to find out the gender so we have some names prepared however we don't ever want to narrow it down to one name because we want to look into her/his eyes and see what name she/he looks like and pick one from our list so we want to narrow it down to between 4-6 names for each gender. So heres the real question, Please rate each name from 1-10 and then give a little description of what a person that had that name would look like. Thanks so much I'll choose best answer in a couple of days!



Girls:

Courtney Lynn

Gianna Rose

Violet Ann

Shae Elizabeth

Daphne May

Eva Marie

Harper Elizabeth

Cassidy Brooke

Lucy (middle name)

Heidi (middle name)



Boys

Caden Michael

Anthony Scott

Blake Christopher

Nolan Scott

Dominic Cade

Wyatt Christopher

Trevor Matthew

Jonah Mason

Taylor (middle name)



BQ: What are some good middle names for Taylor (boy) and Lucy (girl)?

BQ2: I love the name Heidi but I can't think of a middle name I love with it. I would like a classic middle name. Any suggestions?Baby #1 due May 11! Need help with names! Best answer= 10 points! +BQ's! Thanks!!?
First off congratulations!



Courtney Lynn (8/10) - This name flows well, it makes me think of a cute little girl who enjoys spending time outdoors but at the same time is girly - probably a girl with long brown hair and sparkling green eyes, average height and thinner



Gianna Rose (6/10) - Gianna isn't my favourite name, it sounds like a bit of a rough and tough girl who gets into fights ... a girl with dark hair and dark eyes, maybe a little more stocky built



Violet Ann (7/10) - I love Ann for a middle name, Violet makes me think of maybe a girl who is smart but has her head up in the clouds, someone brilliant in an offbeat way - a girl who is slightly shorter than average, also thinner and with long light brown hair, eyes hidden by glasses



Shae Elizabeth (5/10) - Shae sounds like a girl who grew up with a bunch of older brothers, basically raised on the back of a dirt bike ... I don't think Elizabeth goes well with Shae - a girl with dirty blonde hair that is cut short, maybe brown eyes, slightly taller than average but with an average build



Daphne May (4/10) - I'm not a real fan ... a girl with reddish hair, freckles, maybe a little on the shy side but with one or two extremely close friends



Eva Marie (7/10) - Flows nicely although I find Eva to be more of a nickname than a full name ... a girl with darker brown hair, taller than average with a thin build someone popular



Harper Elizabeth (4/10) - Only because I'm from Canada and our Prime Minister is Stephen Harper and thats the only thing that comes to mind when I hear the name ... I can't even give a description for this one ;)



Cassidy Brooke (6/10) - Sounds like the name of a girl with glasses, fairly short and a little overweight, a girl with lots of friends although not particularly with the popular crowd, shorter dark brown hair with red highlights



Lucy (middle name) (6/10) - I like the name Lucy, makes me think of a red head, full of energy and spunk



Heidi (middle name) (5/10) - I think this name depends so much on the right middle name ... Heidi sounds like a girl who spends more of her time outdoors, alone than anywhere else, a girl with medium length light brown hair, blue/grey eyes







Caden Michael (4/10) - Someone I know just had a boy named Caden and I don't really like the person so I'm a little biased against the name - a smaller boy for his size, not nerdy but not popular, brown short hair and green eyes



Anthony Scott (6/10) - I'd picture a boy with dark hair, slightly longer, darker eyes, tall and slender, not sporty but popular with girls



Blake Christopher (4/10) - I find this name to be a bit choppy sounding - seems like a boy who is about average height, average build, good at team sports, lighter brown hair and green eyes



Nolan Scott (6/10) - I like the name Nolan, sounds like a boy who is good at school, shorter light brown hair, hazel eyes, someone who is a little taller than average but also a little more slender



Dominic Cade (4/10) - I think this name would be better paired with Caden ... a boy who has longer brown hair, stockier, someone who doesn't really excel at anything in paticular but is good at many things



Wyatt Christopher (3/10) - I don't know any Wyatt's I actually like ... a smaller boy, nerdy, not a lot of friends, short short brown hair, brown eyes, very forgetable



Trevor Matthew (5/10) - A much taller than average guy, blone hair, blue eyes, some what of a lady's man, okay at sports but a bit awkward with his size



Jonah Mason (2/10) - A "scene" kid, shaggy dyed black hair, green eyes that are covered by hair, average height, slender build



Taylor (middle name) (8/10) - A boy who loves his momma, but not a mommas boy, a kid who excels at everything he tries, popular without trying, brown hair, blue eyes, slightly above average height, slender build, muscular



BQ: Taylor James

Taylor Scott



Lucy Joelle

Lucy Candence



BQ2: Heidi Annette

Heidi Lynne
courtney lynn 7

gianna rose 9

violet ann 9

shae elizabeth 4

daphne may 4

eva marie 4

harper elizabeth 4

cassidy brooke 4

lucy 1

taylor 4



caden michael 4

anthony scott 5

blake christopher 5

nolan scott 4

dominic cade 7

wyatt christopher 8

trevor matthew 4

johna mason 1

taylor 4Baby #1 due May 11! Need help with names! Best answer= 10 points! +BQ's! Thanks!!?
I would rank them in this order:

Harper Elizabeth

Cassidy Brooke

Shae Elizabeth

Courtney Lynn

Lucy Morgan, Lucy Marie, Lucy Kathleen

Heidi Nicole, Heidi Paige, Heidi Olivia

Eva Marie

Violet Ann

Gianna Rose



Blake Christopher

Caden Michael

Dominic Cade

Nolan Scott

Trevor Matthew

Jonah Mason

Taylor Daniel, Taylor Benjamin, Taylor Gregory

Wyatt Christopher

Anthony Scott
i'll give you my top 4 of each:)

girls:

Cassidy Brooke

Harper Elizabeth

Violet Marie

Courtney Lynn



boys:

Caden Michael

Dominic Cade

Trevor Matthew

Anthony Scott



BQ:

Taylor Wayne

Taylor Cole

Taylor Michael

Taylor Ray



Lucy Renee

Lucy Michelle

Lucy Danielle

Lucy Anne



BQ2:

Heidi Faith

Heidi Lynn

Heidi Lynette

Heidi Marie

Heidi Elizabeth

Heidi MichelleBaby #1 due May 11! Need help with names! Best answer= 10 points! +BQ's! Thanks!!?
personally i like adrianna marie and angelo







or lucy ann



anthony scott
Courtney Lynn-2

Gianna Rose-8 love it!

Violet Ann-7 so cute

Shae Elizabeth-7 I love Shae

Daphne May-1 not a fan

Eva Marie-6 cute

Harper Elizabeth-7 I like Harper alot

Cassidy Brooke-5

Lucy-0 way to old timey

Heidi-0 reminds me of Heidi from the Hills



Caden Michael-0 Caden is so overused

Anthony Scott-2 I hate Anthony but love Scott

Blake Christopher-5 Blake is cute

Nolan Scott-7

Dominic Cade-0

Wyatt Christopher-6 I love Wyatt try Wyatt Scott

Trevor Matthew-4

Jonah Mason-3

Taylor-2 I would name a girl Taylor before I would a boy



Good luck!
Likes:

Gianna Rose- Unique, and feminine.

Daphne May- Prefer the spelling Mae, but again, unique. Not all the kids in her class will have it.

Eva Marie- Very feminine, delicate.

Harper Elizabeth- Not too keen on Elizabeth, since it's so over used. But, I love Harper.

Lucy Marie?- I think Marie goes well with Lucy.

Heidi - No suggestions for middle name.. :(



Dislikes-

Courtney Lynn-This is my least favorite. Overused, unoriginal, sounds trashy.

Violet Ann- Kind of boring.

Shae Elizabeth- Doesn't flow very well. Elizabeth Shae, perhaps?

Cassidy Brooke- Again, I would flip flop the two.





Likes:

Nolan Scott

Wyatt Christopher-I would flip the two so that it'd be Christopher Wyatt

Nolan Scott





BQ: Warren Taylor?

No comments:

Post a Comment