Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you do if your wife is mad at you?

Hi my name is Tommy Smith %26amp; my wife Jenny Smith won't talk to me. We are both married %26amp; now a new baby boy named Mario who was born on Sept. 14, 2011, She is still in the hospital. We had gotten into an argument a few days after she had the baby %26amp; I want to apologize to her but she won't even let me come into the hospital room to even see her. What can I do so that she will want to talk to me and to let me apologize to her for being so mean to her a few days after the baby was born.

The argument was about taking care of the baby. I said to her why should I take care of him at night and not you %26amp; you are the one who had the baby so there for you should be taking care of him at night every night. Then I accidentally slapped her across the face. My wife really won't speak to me now. what do I do because she doesn't even want me to touch our new born baby boy named Mario. She doesn't even want me in the same room with her. Call me at 909-837-8957 and give me some advice or leave a post with your advice please.What do you do if your wife is mad at you?
Well, I don't think you are for real, but in case I will answer your question from a woman's point of view.

I would be so mad at you too. You both made the baby, not just her so don't tell her that it is only her responsibility. And I will tell you that for the first while a woman can be incredibly drained physically and emotionally from giving birth. Some women this goes on and gets worse without help. As her husband who is supposed to love, care for and protect her there is no valid reason that you should not be ready and willing to help her with everything that you are able.

If your wife will be returning to work than you need to help as close to fifty/fifty as possible. If you want her to contribute to your household income you need to contribute to the household. If she will not be working you still need to help out and give her a break once in a while. Even if that is by paying a sitter so you and she can go out.

You need to really think about how you can go above and beyond to make it up to her and don't ever hit her again.What do you do if your wife is mad at you?
Before doing anything please watch this video:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKRA6Xcs鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment