Monday, January 30, 2012

We are finally pregnant! please help us decide on a name!?

alright, my husband and i are not going to find out the sex of the baby, we are due may 23,2011. we narrowed it down to 3 boy names and 3 girl names. please just chose from the names i list, and dont be rude, and do not give me a list of names that are not part of the 6 i said.



Girls:(paige is going to be the middle name, because its my husbands late sisters name.)

Bentleigh Paige

Delaney Paige

MaKinley Paige



Boys:

Kayson John

Bo Alexander

Beckett James



Again, please dont be rude, and just pick out of the names we have listed.We are finally pregnant! please help us decide on a name!?
MaKinley Paige! its so cute! I love it!

I do prefer the original spelling though, McKinley :)

I just think it looks more sophisticated and proper, where the Ma in MaKinley looks kind of odd



Beckett James is a great name :)

Its very masculine and strong!



:) congrats!!
Firstly,I'd like to say congratulations to you and your husband! :)



If its a girl,i would pick the name Bentleigh Paige. I thinks its really beautiful.

If its a boy i would pick Beckett James. Its a very cool name!



Best of luck with the pregnancy, I hope all goes well. :)We are finally pregnant! please help us decide on a name!?
I don't like any of the girls first names, but if I had to choose it would be Delaney Paige.



For the boys, again they wouldn't be my choices, but I guess Beckett James.
Not to be rude or anything but, Kayson? Seriously? Beckett? Bo? Are you trying to make up names for cartoon characters or something?

PS:Paul James would be a good name for a boyWe are finally pregnant! please help us decide on a name!?
while I LOVE the name Paige... Have to be honest in saying I am not overly in love with any of the other female names... But my preference would probably be Delaney...



same with the boys names.... None that really grab me though probably Bo Alexander
I really adore the name Bentleigh Paige! It'ss adorable! And I also reaaaallly like the name Beckett! But, I would go with Beckett John instead of James! :D



Hope I Helped!



Dani(:
For a girl i really like Delany Paige and for a boy Beckett James :)

very original yet classy names! congrats!!
Bentleigh Paige

Beckett James (But I love Bo as well!)



Congrats, and great names!!
I like Bentley Paige and Kayson John :)
Ehhh ick....get emotional off that!

No comments:

Post a Comment