Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you do if your wife is mad at you?

Hi my name is Tommy Smith %26amp; my wife Jenny Smith won't talk to me. We are both married %26amp; now a new baby boy named Mario who was born on Sept. 14, 2011, She is still in the hospital. We had gotten into an argument a few days after she had the baby %26amp; I want to apologize to her but she won't even let me come into the hospital room to even see her. What can I do so that she will want to talk to me and to let me apologize to her for being so mean to her a few days after the baby was born.

The argument was about taking care of the baby. I said to her why should I take care of him at night and not you %26amp; you are the one who had the baby so there for you should be taking care of him at night every night. Then I accidentally slapped her across the face. My wife really won't speak to me now. what do I do because she doesn't even want me to touch our new born baby boy named Mario. She doesn't even want me in the same room with her. Call me at 909-837-8957 and give me some advice or leave a post with your advice please.What do you do if your wife is mad at you?
Well its a start of your life so take it real easy now plus you also have keep your baby in mind and i mean both of you,my dear friend arguements are a natural and in some way or the other a necessary part of a marital life. If had been on your place i would have surely listened to her probably more since she has given birth which is one of the most painful part of a women's life, would have kissed her and well would talked things out by taking most of the blame on my side.Seriously this not only works but she will also think really positive about you and her baby. Please take great care of her and love her even more than before and you will love the world around you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment