Monday, January 23, 2012

Baby Name Game 2011 (Survey included)?

1. Do you like the name: Grace Joy Chen? Why or why not?



2. Three Chinese girls (NOT Chinese American) here, imagine their personality, traits, etc.

Cindy

Winter

Grace



3. Give me you first OR middle name backwards



4. Do you HAVE a middle name? Do you like it?



5. Do you know how your parents came up with your name? How?



6. Describe the name Ophelia. (e.g. Old-fashioned, classic, gorgeous, I feel ya (which I think is stupid and is poorly pronounced), feminine, romantic?... Exotic? Quirky?)



7. Would you use unisex names or would you avoid using them? (why or why not) I WOULD!!!

What do you think of these unisex names, Ashley, Avery, Ariel. You prefer them for boy or girl?



8. Give me a name that you think I haven't heard of? :PBaby Name Game 2011 (Survey included)?
1. Yes. It sounds great, even though it's short.

2. Cindy: Very reserved and shy, not from a big family...

Winter: Obviously loves the season she is named after, comes from a big family, very rich, likes to travel, usually hiper.

Grace: Very outgoing, loves to do crafts and be creative, only child, lives with her Dad.

3. Yreme

4. I don't, but I probably would!

5. My mom had been in love with the name forever and had decided years ago that her first girl would be named Emery.

6. Too Shakerspeare-y.

7. I would use unisex names. I would use Avery, but not Ashley (that's a girl name!!!) or Ariel (Disney Princess...).

8. Leilani. Hawaiian, names Heavenly Flower. Maybe you've heard of this... thumbs up this answer if you haven't. And if you have, thumbs up it anyway!
1. It's okay. It doesn't flow very well. Maybe Gracelyn Joy Chen? Nickname can be Grace.

2. Cindy - The bookworm. Likes school, smart, etc.

Winter - The sporty girl.

Grace - The artist.

3. Nonnahs

4. Yes. It's plain, but I it fits very well with my first name.

5. First name - heard another girl named it and like it. Middle name - my mom's middle name.

6. I think it sounds romantic. But Ophelia is also a depressing name when related to Shakespeare's character.

7. I love a lot of unisex names, but usually only boys names on girls. Ashley ONLY for a girl, Avery only for a girl, Ariel only for a girl. LOVE Avery and Ariel.

8. Aidlinn



Fun! :)Baby Name Game 2011 (Survey included)?
1. Not really. I've just never really liked names like that.

2. Cindy - Sounds really girly, maybe a bit of a s**t? (sorry!)

Winter - Very creative, perhaps musical?

Grace - A ballet dancer?

3. Esiuol

4. Yes, two. And no, I hate them both - they're really plain.

5. They just picked it because they liked it.

6. Classic, womanly, very graceful.

7. I love unisex names and would definately use them. Ashley(boy) - not really. Avery(girl) - I really like it. Ariel(girl) - kind of, but I wouldn't name my children it.

8. Lunafaye? It means moon fairy (:
1. I love the name Grace Joy Chen. It combines old fashioned American names with an Asian last name. Chen is Asian right?





2.

Cindy: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__rztMJjnNlg/Sh鈥?/a>

Bio: Sweet, kind, and old fashioned



Winter: http://www.gadg.com/wp-content/uploads/2鈥?/a>

Bio: Americanized (if that's a word), but smart and nice



Grace: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pAA7Qtyxp1A/Td鈥?/a>

Bio: Old fashioned and sophisticated





3. My middle name: Neelhtak (Kathleen)





4. I have a middle name and I like.





5. My dad wanted to name me Mary after my grandmother. My mom wanted to name me Marissa after an actor. They combined their names and got Maryssa.





6. VERY old fashioned but pretty.





7. I like them cause they can be for either sex. I think those names are for girls, not boys.





8. AudenBaby Name Game 2011 (Survey included)?
1. Lovely

2. Cindy-spicy, funny

Winter-loving, graceful

Grace-Intelliegent, passioante



3.ANITSIRHC



4. Yes. I love it. It is my grandmother's name.



5. Because they wanted a name that was beautiful that wasn't too strange. My mother's name is very different and she got made fun of a lot. I think hername is nice.



6. Classic.



7. I would but no because they are unisex but because I don't like most of them. I do like the name Ashley though. Like it for a girl beter. Avery for a boy, Ariel for either.



8. Phidelina
1. no - i dont like the name Grace.

2. Cindy - bit of a Cry-baby / Winter - Moody but beautiful / Grace - frail and timid, rodent looking.

3. Yelyah

4. Yes and Yes

5. After actress Hayley Mills and middle name after the midwife (- i dont know why they did that, lol)

6. Old fashioned, and nickname might end up as Philly :(

7. I love unisex names - esp girls with boys names!

8. Brimley - means Burnt meadow.
1. NO. it doesnt flow good. i love grace though.

2.

3. yeliah

4. yes. and yes, bc its after my grandmother %26amp; it flows well w/ my first name

5. my first was a name they liked and middle was after my gma

6. Old and not pretty at all.

7. yes. ashley no bc my sisters name is ashley. avery yes on a girl. ariel yes on a girl.

8. lexxiayana
1-yes

2-hard to know based on names only

3=Bob

4- yes

5- popular at the time

6-don't care for that name-too out dated and sounds like you could get picked on with that name

7-no, I like boy names for boys and girl names for girls.-Ashley,etc=girl names

8-Persimony
Chen is Chinese :P
1. Very Pretty name!

2.Cindy, shy, nice, peaceful. Winter, outgoing, adventure, artsy. Grace, sweet, outgoing, pretty.

3.Nicole - Elocin

4. My middle name is Nicole I love it!

5.My first name has alot of meanings and reasons they named me that the mide name not as much. They just liked the middle name.

6.Totally a very unique name. Quirky would be the word I would use.

7. I hate unsex names. Areil and a very feminine name and I hate it when boys have that name. Ashley I don't like for a boy or girl. Ugly name. Avery I see as an adventurous girl not a guy though.

8 Nevaeh
1. I don't like Grace Joy it just doesn't flow at all.

2. Cindy- funny and athletic enjoys running and surfing. Winter- a little bit bookish, wants to be a corporate defense attorney. Grace- very friendly and kind to everyone, outgoing and ambitious, wants to be a veterinarian.

3. Liagiba

4. I do and I like it

5. My mom loved the name.

6. I like Ophelia. It is a bit old fashioned and I prefer the traditional Spanish spelling and pronunciation, Ofelia. /oh-fell-ee-ah/. It is very exotic and romantic sounding.

7. I only really see a few names as truly unisex. I feel other names just became one sex or the other because they "sounded" more feminine to the speaker. Riley is my favorite unisex name. For a girl I would spell it Ryleigh because it just looks a bit more feminine. Ashley and Avery are both boys names. Ariel is a girls name.

8. I'll give you two Saeran for a boy and Caoimhe for a girl.
1. I like it, but it's a bit plain for me. Grace and Joy are really simple and sound like middle names to me.



2. Cindy -- Smart, friendly, good cook

Winter -- Gymnast, likes to read.

Grace -- good dancer, kind of shy,



3. Netsrik



4. Yeah, I have a middle name. I don't love my middle name, but it's okay.



5. My name is just two names that my parents liked and sounded nice together.



6. Ophelia -- Shakespearean. Different. Quirky. A bit weird.



7. I actually really like unisex names, but only on girls, really. I don't really like unisex names on boys. Ashley is too common for my taste. Avery is kind of different, it's cool. and Ariel is nice. I'd use all of them on a girl.



8. Richelle
1. I like all the names, I just don't think they flow well together.

2. Cindy - Sporty, cute. sweet.

Winter - Creative, into writing maybe.. a bit mysterious.

Grace - Kind, friendly.

3. Elocin

4. I have two - Amber Sarah. Yeah I like them, I'm named after my aunts.

5. My dads sister passed away just before my birth, so they named me Nicole Amber after her. They added my dads other sisters name (Sarah) at the end, because they'd incorporated all their other siblings names into my elder siblings names.

6. Old-fashioned, romantic.

7. I think they're okay. I wouldn't avoid them. I prefer Ashley, Avery and Ariel for girls.

8. Caidlyn. (Cade-Lin). One of my nieces middle names - it's supposed to be a combination of Kaitlynn and Cadence.

No comments:

Post a Comment